Jamroom has the ability to make it so the Master Admin can only log in if coming from an "Allowed IP Address". If you have configured this option in the Jamroom Config -> System Settings section, and now your IP Address has changed, you can reset the Admin Allowed IPs using this procedure:
- Within your Jamroom directory, you will find a file called "settings.zip". Download this file using FTP to your local PC.
- Unzip this file - you will see that it contains 2 files - a readme text file and a file called "settings.php"
- Upload the settings.php file to your web server, and place it in your Jamroom directory.
- Load the settings.php file in your browser - i.e:
- When you see the new settings for, make sure and place a check in the box "Reset Admin Allowed IPs" and press submit. This will reset the Admin Allowed IPs setting, and you should now be able to log in again.