Jamroom Logo Jamroom 5 Core
is now Open Source!
User Support Forum Archive (Read Only)
Third Party Products and Support:
NEW: "JAMTORIALS " VIDEO HELP FILES FOR YOUR SITE
CAPER

Posted: 10/30/07 03:54 
actually yes i will be working on that soon unless you want it custom made to your site i can do that too

alstjean

Posted: 10/30/07 06:17 
Please let us know when it becomes available. Thanks

CAPER

Posted: 10/30/07 08:25 
ok

supportteambillyukco

Posted: 11/04/07 08:01 

CAPER:
Do You Always Find Your Self Helping Artist and Members On Your Site With The Control Panel?
Do Your Members Feel Confused or Feel Its Too Difficult To Understand?
Why Waste Valuable Time When You Can Download Our Help Tutorials For Your Site. For Just $15.00 You Can Use Our Valuable Visual/Audio Tutorials And Receive Free Updates. ITS VERY EASY TO INSTALL SIMPLY BY UPLOADING THE FILES TO YOUR SERVER AND CALLING UP A LINK
http://beatmastaz.com/HelpTutorialsSample/HelpTutorialsSample.html
THESE ARE SAMPLES OF OUR JAMTORIALS

There Will Be Jamtorials For Just Fans As Well That Will Go For $10
custom fan jamtorials are $15

YOU CAN BUY THE JAMTORIALS HEREhttp://www.beatmastaz.com/members/341/store.php
YOU MUST SIGN UP AS A MEMBER

CHECKOUT THE LINK --- Any helpful Suggestions Are Welcomed or If There is Something That We Did Not Cover Than We Can Add To it. Lets Take it To The Next Level With Jamtorials

Im Still Working on Alot of tutorials for this so if you guys have any input let me now so i can make this quickly available.

If You Have a Customized Site and Would like To Use The jamtorials The Price Will Only be $35.00 for the artist and fans tutorials Please Feel Free To Contact Me Here Or At caper@darkstarzproductionz.com

Heres A Sample Of A customized Artist Jamtorial For Mp3jack.com http://www.beatmastaz.com/mp3jacksample/MP3JACK.COM%20-%20How%20To%20Create%20a%20Blog.html
SCREENSHOT OF THE CONTROL PANEL

Heres A Sample Of A Customized Member Tutorial For Musicplaces.com
http://www.beatmastaz.com/musicplaces/MEMBER%20TUTORIALS.html[/img]

Hi CAPER:

Can you or do you do aswell a Self Helping read Tutorials Documentation not a Visual/Audio Tutorials for Artist and Members?.

Am not saying that the Visual/Audio Tutorials is no good coz as we all know, It is. But we find here when we done and ask for feedback from users as to what will the user like to us and the Self Helping read Tutorials Documentation come out on top. So will be nice if you can do a Self Helping read Tutorials Documentation and i will be happy to pay for this and pay you for this.

Get back to me CAPER and let me know if you can or if this can be done.

TC GB CAPER.

CAPER

Posted: 11/04/07 08:49 
do you mean just written documentation?

supportteambillyukco

Posted: 11/04/07 10:41 

CAPER:
do you mean just written documentation?

Hi CAPER:

thanks for geting back to me here CAPER.

Yes CAPER, I mean just written documentation for a help Tutorials.

It will be nice if you can get this done CAPER and i will buy of you np as this will be a big help to any of my users as to how to us all the features for there Artist Or Members Account.

It is best that this is done by someone like you CAPER or others that know Jamroom well and know and all the features that a user needs to use when it comes to a user whating to edit any part of there Artist Or Members Account.

As you will know CAPER, If it was that i had to do all this, This will just be a nightmare to do and will take up a lot of time as there is a lot of features in the Jamroom for Artist Or Members Account to us that i don't know to will that only someone that knows about like you of others, So it's best left to someone that knows the Jamroom features for Artist Or Members Account to edit there Artist Or Members Account.

Aswell CAPER if you do a help Tutorials written documentation, You can have it like say e.i. Do one help Tutorials for a members Account and do one help Tutorials for a Artist Account and have it so that the help Tutorials for a members Account in in the members Control Panel by a link and the help Tutorials link loads into the window and not a popup window and the same for Artist, so that the help Tutorials for a Artist Account in in the Artist Control Panel by a link and the help Tutorials link loads into the window and not a popup window.

Plus Aswell CAPER, Have two options. Have it so when someone comes to look at your help Tutorials that you have for sale, Give the user two options to pick from to buy your help Tutorials. Give 1 options to buy the Valuable Visual/Audio Tutorials And the other options to buy the help Tutorials written documentation. This way, The user gets to pick the best option that will work well for that user that comes to buy one of you.

Thanks CAPER, TC GB.

CAPER

Posted: 11/04/07 12:04 
sounds good i will look into it

supportteambillyukco

Posted: 11/04/07 12:56 

CAPER:
sounds good i will look into it

Hi CAPER:

Thanks for geting back to me.

Happy to help out CAPER Wink hope you will do one CAPER.

It's just like when you go and buy a Software Program CAPER, The Software Programs will have the help Tutorials so as to help the user know how to edit and use all the features in the Software Program. Well Jamroom you can say is just like a Software Program aswell and by haveing a help Tutorials written documentation aswell as the Visual/Audio Tutorials that you have, This will be a big hit with any Jamroom license user and our members and Artist Accounts.

Now look at if someone will go to get a Software Program and the Software Program has no help Tutorials, this will just live the user Confused and the user will just find it difficult To understand as to how to use or to edit all the features in the Software Program. well the same will go for Jamroom as Jamroom is just like a Software Program. Now look at if someone will go to get and buy the license Jamroom Software Program and the Jamroom Software Program has no help Tutorials for a members and Artist Accounts to read, this will just live the user members and Artist Accounts Confused and the user will just find it difficult To understand as to how to use or to edit the members and Artist Accounts and all the features that Jamroom Software Program has for a members and Artist Accounts to edit there members and Artist Accounts and aswell will live the license Jamroom user have to work to get all the help Tutorials files done so as to help the members and Artist Accounts understand as to how to use or to edit there members and Artist Accounts.

Opps Aswell CAPER lolol Embarassed , I take back a bit in the message i say before 'that i don't know to will' well i know all about the features in the Jamroom for Artist Or Members Account and how to us and edit but it's one me knowing and a other me geting the time to get a help Tutorials done puting all the help Tutorials features in it and like i say befor this will just be a nightmare for me to do and will just take up a lot of time here with us to get this done.

Plus CAPER, why not ask Brian to put your help Tutorials that you sele on hes Jamroom site so that other license Jamroom users can buy this of you as this will be a het and a must have with a lot of the license Jamroom users??. license Jamroom users will buy this of you CAPER, if you aswell as haveing the Visual/Audio Tutorials have the help Tutorials written documentation option in it to.

Plus i had a look at a post topic on here that was saying about the 'brakein it down into sets for the sage, cobalt3, proton' Plus i have the Flashback. so if you do a help Tutorials written documentation CAPER, Can you have it so that it brakes it down into sets for the help Tutorials written documentation, For all the Jamroom themes that a user can use?.

E.i. CAPER, If you do a help Tutorials written documentation and in the same help Tutorials written documentation, it maybe like this e.i. 'How to use/edit if you useing cobalt3 theme for your Profile' And 'How to use/edit if you useing sage theme for your Profile' And 'How to use/edit if you useing proton theme for your Profile' And 'How to use/edit if you useing Flashback theme for your Profile' . ??.

Thanks CAPER, TC GB.

CAPER

Posted: 01/01/08 05:53 
hey whats up everyone i hope your holidays been great and i just wanted to keep you guys updated im currently working on written help files for your artist and members of your jamroom so if they need help or need to understand how to use their control panel they can simply read the help files , please bare with me as i make these available soon

supportteambillyukco

Posted: 01/01/08 21:12 

CAPER:
hey whats up everyone i hope your holidays been great and i just wanted to keep you guys updated im currently working on written help files for your artist and members of your jamroom so if they need help or need to understand how to use their control panel they can simply read the help files , please bare with me as i make these available soon

Hi CAPER:

Awesome to here that CAPER Wink Smile .

Let me know CAPER as soon as available as we will like to buy the written help files from you ok.

Just send a pm message to me CAPER as soon as the written help files are done and available so we can buy of you.

Thanks CAPER.

Natedogg265
N8Flash Designs

Posted: 07/01/08 13:33 
very cool!

EDJENT

Posted: 04/06/09 14:05 
any word on the written tutorials? how much do the custom tutorials run we have a completely custom theme

User Support Forum Archive (Read Only)
Third Party Products and Support

< Previous12

Solutions
• Social Media Platform
• Social Networking Software
• Musician Website Manager
• Community Builder
Products
• Jamroom Core
• Jamroom Addons
• Jamroom Modules