Jamroom Logo Jamroom 5 Core
is now Open Source!
User Support Forum Archive (Read Only)
Jamroom Help:
Artist Control Pane"Nova"
BJ Walters

Posted: 09/08/10 14:55 
OK I'm currently using Nova Skin. I was using the Proton 2 Skin, but however I experienced some major problem,and set my active skin to Nova. Also I went to profile themes, in system con-figs. and transferred all my profiles from Proton 2 to Nova, then I rebuild profiles, UN-clicked fast rebuild. Then I went to profile quotas, clicked on profile themes highlighted Nova in blue and hit update. Well after I have went thru all those steps I still can log in as an artist and see the Flashback control panel, log in with another artist and see Nova Control Panel. Whats wrong? Then I go back to System Con-figs and click on Classic Styles and I see Installed Control Panels Styles.... and see the following Cobalt, Sage, Flashback, Cobalt3, and proton 2 and I have already deleted Proton 2 from my systems skin, but do not see Nova... Can someone please help me.

Thanks

BJ
smith.kyle
CodeSmith

Posted: 09/08/10 16:35 
It sounds like your user account is using the classic control panel - you can turn it off from the Account Settings page for the master admin.

Kyle

Yes...that's a soda machine...

I get bored when no one's posting...
BJ Walters

Posted: 09/08/10 16:56 
Yea it is checked in my admin cp but if I unchecked it I think it want let me use nova style cp. Hmmmmmmm ill check it out.

BJ
BJ Walters

Posted: 09/08/10 19:04 
I have tried everything I know to try. Still can't get it. I have some artist that has flash back control panel, and some have nova. Nova is not showing in my styles, or my admin control oanel style options. Where can I retrieve nova files at?

BJ
BJ Walters

Posted: 09/08/10 19:46 
When I go to my my control panel styles, and it ask me to transfer styles I can't transfer to nova because Nova is not showing. For some reason my power sellers are showing the flashback control panel, but my standard accounts are showing nova. Then it shows that my 201 profiles are in nova,control panel styles show 201 in flashback. I have reinstalled the files and all. I have no clue whats wrong. I have tried everything.

BJ
smith.kyle
CodeSmith

Posted: 09/08/10 20:11 
If you don't want to use the classic control panel, then edit your /config/settings.cfg.php file and put a "#" in front of the line that has $config['jr_use_classic_cp'] at the beginning.

Kyle

Yes...that's a soda machine...

I get bored when no one's posting...
BJ Walters

Posted: 09/09/10 17:31 
I have no clue what is going on here with some of my artist control panel, I have tried everything up above. ran integrity check. put the # sign before the $config['jr_enable_classic_cp'] = 'no'; still not working. There is a glitch somewhere. Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad

BJ
User Support Forum Archive (Read Only)
Jamroom Help

Solutions
• Social Media Platform
• Social Networking Software
• Musician Website Manager
• Community Builder
Products
• Jamroom Core
• Jamroom Addons
• Jamroom Modules