Proxima Bridge is an advanced Proxima module designed to provide a "bridge" JSON API from Proxima to existing Jamroom DataStore modules such as Profile Blogs, Audio Support, Video Support, etc.
Note: any bridged module must be installed and active in the Jamroom install.
Proxima Bridge module changelog
- Bug Fix: Master Key users were having quota access checked when creating a new item via POST
- Change: Updated with new internal "download" view for downloading Bridge module files
- Bug Fix: Master Key access getting "invalid item owner" error message on PUT requests
- Change: Support added for "OR" option in searches when doing a GET search
- Change: Updated to work with new "Max Search Results" setting in Proxima Core
- New: Support for "simplepagebreak" GET search parameter
- Bug Fix: "page" parameter for GET search was not working properly if greater than 1
- New: order_by and order_dir parameter support added for ordering result set
- Bug Fix: group_by parameter not working correctly when doing a GET search
- Bug Fix: Some modules marked active in the Global Config may not work properly
- New: "Active Modules" Global Config setting to restrict API access to specific modules
- Change: Internal update to key check only modules that have form designer setup
- Initial Release