Configuring the Support Tickets module
There are several configuration options available in the Support Tickets -> Global Config section:
Enable Mailgun Webhook
- See the special setup configuration needed for this option down below.
Support From Email
- Set this to the email address that you want your support tickets to be sent FROM. It is highly
recommended that this be set to an email address for your domain (i.e. email@example.com) - do not set this to a free email provider address (Gmail, Hotmail, etc.) - your ticket emails will likely not be delivered. This Email address does not need to be the same email address as an admin account.
Max Attachment File Size
- How large of a file attachment do you want to allow on incoming and outgoing support ticket emails?
Allowed Attachment Types
- This is a comma separated list of file types you want to allow as attachments.
- You can enter sender email addresses that will be BLOCKED - no ticket will be created if a support ticket email is received from any address listed here. Partial addresses (i.e. domain only) are allowed.
- You can block a ticket from being created if the subject contains ANY WORD found in the Blocked Subjects.