Jamroom Logo Jamroom 5 Core
is now Open Source!
User Support Forum Archive (Read Only)
User Site Design, Integration and Customization:
I need php help
bandwich

Posted: 03/02/05 14:01 
I know html, and javascript, but my php skills are fairly weak. Basically, I need someone to help me get my header and footer files working with my jamroom site. I can design my header and footer, just don't know how to get it to work with the site. I am willing to pay someone for a little help. I would like my site to kinda look like: myoriginalmusic.com. I don't want to rip the site off, just want my site to be the same type of shape and size. My site, bandwich.com, will be dedicated for Unsigned Wisconsin Bands. Please email me or leave me a message in the forum if you are willing to help.

jackdaris

Posted: 03/02/05 14:08 

bandwich:
I know html, and javascript, but my php skills are fairly weak. Basically, I need someone to help me get my header and footer files working with my jamroom site. I can design my header and footer, just don't know how to get it to work with the site. I am willing to pay someone for a little help. I would like my site to kinda look like: myoriginalmusic.com. I don't want to rip the site off, just want my site to be the same type of shape and size. My site, bandwich.com, will be dedicated for Unsigned Wisconsin Bands. Please email me or leave me a message in the forum if you are willing to help.

Hey Sandwich,

I had the same problem, lots of help here, try using the search engine.

But as to ur problem, DjMerlyn was kind enough to set me straight a while back . Go here:

http://www.jamroom.net/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=2174

User Support Forum Archive (Read Only)
User Site Design, Integration and Customization

Solutions
• Social Media Platform
• Social Networking Software
• Musician Website Manager
• Community Builder
Products
• Jamroom Core
• Jamroom Addons
• Jamroom Modules