Jamroom Logo Jamroom 5 Core
is now Open Source!
User Support Forum Archive (Read Only)
User Site Design, Integration and Customization:
Need some direction
vintagedaddyo

Posted: 03/10/05 10:53 
Hi all,

New here as well as new to the whole jamroom thing.., I am interested in getting jamroom going for me and I have installed the thing with no problem.., I love the ability of integration with mambo,nuke and other scripts and was interested in what werkkrew had done with mambo after reading the posts about it here on the forum..., my problem is I downloaded the mod files and such.., but cant figure a damn thing out .., I am a total noob to mambo which I just installed and and a total noob to jamroom..., I was wondering if there is any coder here that can put the two together or aomething similar and maybe a short text file for combined installation and if so what would be the costs? or is there a premodded package out there somewhere? I am not very financially well off but I really want to have jmroom with a nice admin interface for news,blogs,forumetc.., is this a possibility? I have no problem installing and reading directions but the integration thing has me boggled.., hence why i am bowing down and seeking some help for a change.., lol also is there any source to integrating invision power board with jamroom?
Thanks and i am sorry for sounding like such a noob.., thanks in advance for any help, direction and or suggestions.

User Support Forum Archive (Read Only)
User Site Design, Integration and Customization

Solutions
• Social Media Platform
• Social Networking Software
• Musician Website Manager
• Community Builder
Products
• Jamroom Core
• Jamroom Addons
• Jamroom Modules
• Jamroom Marketplace