Jamroom Logo Jamroom 5 Core
is now Open Source!
User Support Forum Archive (Read Only)
Jamroom Developers:
jminput file option
jamesd116

Posted: 01/10/09 17:08 
to this point i have the upload but how do i put this in the directory it needs to be in does it automatically go to the artists media directory or can i create another directory for my files to have the files uploaded to
jmInput($language['jrYouTube'][4],'youtube_video_id','file',$_rep['youtube_video_id']);
i put htis here as a quick example I change this to file and file allows for an upload so where is this going to go

Jamroom Team

Posted: 01/10/09 17:30 

jimmyd116:
to this point i have the upload but how do i put this in the directory it needs to be in does it automatically go to the artists media directory or can i create another directory for my files to have the files uploaded to
jmInput($language['jrYouTube'][4],'youtube_video_id','file',$_rep['youtube_video_id']);
i put htis here as a quick example I change this to file and file allows for an upload so where is this going to go

I would highly recommend waiting for the Jamroom 4.0.0 release before going further with file uploads - there is a new function to assist in file uploads, as well as the ability to use the Upload Progress meter. Both of these will be documented after the release.

Hope this helps!

- Brian

jamesd116

Posted: 01/10/09 18:06 
"Roger That" I will wait until the new function is ready and continue with everything else until then.

User Support Forum Archive (Read Only)
Jamroom Developers

Solutions
• Social Media Platform
• Social Networking Software
• Musician Website Manager
• Community Builder
Products
• Jamroom Core
• Jamroom Addons
• Jamroom Modules
• Jamroom Marketplace