Jamroom Logo Jamroom 5 Core
is now Open Source!
User Support Forum Archive (Read Only)
Ultrabubble:
Ultrabubble options for 4.0
donholloway

Posted: 05/09/09 06:41 
I've read through most of the forums, and have seen that you are quite active and have developed some cool technology for Jamroom. I'm new to the community and have recently purchased 4.0.10.

I had a hard time telling from marketplace and your website how many of your modules were ported over to 4.0? In particular, I am interested in the bookmarks, but the link points to your website. From looking through the installation, it seems that some of the SEFJAM stuff may have been incorporated into 4.0 at some point, (or I may have files with that name).

Would you mind taking a minute and letting me know what you have available for 4.0?

Don

SteveX
Ultrabubble

Posted: 05/09/09 10:49 
Yes, sefjam search engine friendly urls have been merged into the Jamroom core, altered and improved by Brian, and made to work with artists on cluster servers.

Sitemap doesn't really work so well with Nova because of all the ajax, although things are changing a bit on that front so I may revisit this again when it seems worthwhile. You will be fine using it though if you are not using Nova (or index few pages in the sitemap), and do not have artists on the cluster server.

Clouds works fine, but will be updated soon to use the new module system.

Bookmarks works fine on all versions of Jamroom. You shouldn't be redirected to my site, you should be able to download it free from the marketplace - make sure you are logged into Jamroom.net with your username under which you are registered with your Jamroom as only registered users can download it.

New work is enjoying great progress. No announcements or timeframe at the moment, but as the new module system matures there will be some great additions for jamroom from myself and others. I have a couple of things that are causing me to leap out of bed in the mornings at the moment. Very Happy

"Stranger from another planet, welcome to our hole. Just strap on your guitar and we'll play some rock and roll"

Ultrabubble create things.
donholloway

Posted: 05/09/09 18:10 
Steve,

Thanks for the prompt response. I'm not using Nova (except for mobile) nor do I have much yet, so that shouldn't be much of a problem.

I want the bookmarks thing, but the marketplace just points to your website. Can you point me to a place to download it?

SteveX
Ultrabubble

Posted: 05/10/09 01:22 
As I said, you just need to be logged in and you can download it from the marketplace.

"Stranger from another planet, welcome to our hole. Just strap on your guitar and we'll play some rock and roll"

donholloway

Posted: 05/10/09 05:39 
Steve,

I was logged in. I can buy and download word clouds, but not the bookmarks. It can wait until later.

I was just trying to point it out.

SteveX
Ultrabubble

Posted: 05/10/09 05:53 
What about the other free downloads, can you download those?

On this page Clouds and Sitemap will take you to Paypal, the other links should allow you to download by clicking the button.

musichive-net

Posted: 05/10/09 07:15 

SteveX:
the other links should allow you to download by clicking the button.

Heh, glad to come by...I've been looking at your marketplace for a while now as I'm awaiting any news on twitter module but aside from the "services" and the two aformentioned products that are on sale your downloads do not work. It only says required licence "jamroom" and then there is "more info" button. So you may want to check it out or speak with Brian about that.

Take Care,
Mike

SteveX
Ultrabubble

Posted: 05/10/09 07:25 
The download buttons work perfectly from here, and I can see that people are downloading them because the download counts are increasing.

However, there have been updates to the Marketplace code recently so I will check this out with Brian.

musichive-net

Posted: 05/10/09 07:33 
Helo,

Well, as strange as it sounds, if download counters for the freebies are going up then it must be working and I would imagine there is a minority of people for whom it does not work.
I can donload services ok (which is a jpg picture), can buy the clouds and sitemap, but the rest of the stuff is no go in any of my 4 browsers, logged in or not.

Take care,
Mike

Michael
Jamroom Team

Posted: 05/10/09 16:56 
I can see all buttons here.

User Support Forum Archive (Read Only)
Ultrabubble

Solutions
• Social Media Platform
• Social Networking Software
• Musician Website Manager