Jamroom Logo Jamroom 5 Core
is now Open Source!
User Support Forum Archive (Read Only)
Third Party Products and Support:
JBServers.net intermediary support, now how to use it!
djmerlyn
Jamroom Ustad

Posted: 08/09/07 14:23 
Ok, so we got our own forum area here, sweet...

I'm going to be man'ing this one on my own... So, please keep in mind it's just me, and I have a life Wink So I won't be sitting here 24 hours a day 7 days a week 365 days a year!

If you need urgent help, please submit a support ticket at JBServers.net: http://jbservers.net/helpdesk.php

Support ticket is the only guaranteed way to get a prompt reply.

I will do my best to answere any questions you may have about hosting, clustered hosting, setting up jamroom on our servers (we do it for you free too!), configuring portions of your jamroom for best results on our servers, etc... the nice thing about having a forum here, is that others from the Jamroom community may be able to provide answeres to you as well.

Please DO NOT provide usernames, passwords, account information, etc...through this forum! Treat that information as sacred. If we need access to something, we will request that you submit a support ticket so we can get any sacred information securely!

Here's what we'll not be doing from here:

1. Requesting user/pass info through the forum
2. Replying to server related problems (ie; outage?) which are already covered by our system RSS feed in the event of an emergency
3. Using this system as a main means of support

Always use the support ticket system if you need prompt support!

Thanks, and hopefully this will work out nicely!

Thanks to Brian as well, for setting this up!

Cheers!

~DJ

"more server and network power than any host, dedicated to your jamroom site"

Last edited by djmerlyn on 05/07/08 00:38; edited 2 times in total
djjohnj

Posted: 08/13/07 16:01 
great to have a jb server opp here as well to help out Very Happy cool john Laughing

djmerlyn
Jamroom Ustad

Posted: 05/17/09 09:48 
Just a quick mention here...

Along with the first post here... There are a lot of things that could be asked in our forum area here (and are asked in here) that are in no way related to the Jamroom software.

For those kinds of things, please use our forums!

https://jbservers.net/forums

The login information for the forum is your JBServers.net login information- if you've changed your JBServers.net login information, you may need to request your forum login info here:
https://jbservers.net/forums/ucp.php?mode=sendpassword

Since these questions don't bear any long term significance to Jamroom, having the question posted on our forums will be much better for everyone since other users will have the benefit of your question and our answer on our forums.

You are always welcome to our support ticket system as well;
https://jbservers.net/helpdesk.php

Most of our customers obviously won't come to this forum looking for an answer about shoutcast, VDS servers, reseller servers, and other things completely unrelated to Jamroom. So it would be great if these types of questions could be posted in a place where it would allow us to answer the question 1 time for all of our customers benefit.

Thanks!

djmerlyn
Jamroom Ustad

Posted: 10/07/09 23:48 
I guess a number of people have been waiting for my help specifically- thanks for bearing with me as I've not been completely absent, but a bit pre-occupied with baby related stuff (please don't ask) and then I drove a 7" wood screw through my thumb with a high speed screw gun on accident, so I've been slow to say the least.

But yes, I and we, are still here as usual! I'm just a bit doped up on pain killers and short the full use of my dominant hand at the moment Sad

Thanks!

Dazed

Posted: 10/11/09 07:40 

djmerlyn:
I guess a number of people have been waiting for my help specifically- thanks for bearing with me as I've not been completely absent, but a bit pre-occupied with baby related stuff (please don't ask) and then I drove a 7" wood screw through my thumb with a high speed screw gun on accident, so I've been slow to say the least.

But yes, I and we, are still here as usual! I'm just a bit doped up on pain killers and short the full use of my dominant hand at the moment Sad

Thanks!

I was wondering what happened to you. Glad to hear you are back. Oh and by the way, I would hope no one would drive a 7" wood screw through their thumb on purpose. Although watching some of the Jackass clips it would not surprise me Laughing .

User Support Forum Archive (Read Only)
Third Party Products and Support

Solutions
• Social Media Platform
• Social Networking Software
• Musician Website Manager
• Community Builder
Products
• Jamroom Core
• Jamroom Addons
• Jamroom Modules
• Jamroom Marketplace