Jamroom Logo Jamroom 5 Core
is now Open Source!
User Support Forum Archive (Read Only)
Third Party Products and Support:
Virtual Mart plugin
qikstudios

Posted: 02/17/09 09:38 
If anyone is interested - I have developed an import system/ bridge with virtuemart allowing you to sell physical product from a professional shopping cart system.

This will allow you to import in to a quota products against the same artists name from the store - when a user clicks the buy now they will be redirected to the same product inthe store system.

Its great if you have major labels and want to manage many products.

You can simply edit the store paypal link with our new code and thats it - no hacking - both systems are left untouched. Your best to enter this code assigned to a new qouta.

It will import images, description and price - and create the link to VM, directly in to your jamroom artists profiles.

Cost will be around $110us with full support to setup.

SteveX
Ultrabubble

Posted: 02/17/09 14:51 
Interesting, perhaps especially in light of other posts today, I don't know.

I'm not clear on what you are offering here, is this a bridge to a Joomla installation with a VirtueMart component installed, or have you modified VirtueMart to work within Jamroom directly?

"Stranger from another planet, welcome to our hole. Just strap on your guitar and we'll play some rock and roll"

Ultrabubble create things.
qikstudios

Posted: 02/17/09 23:02 
Well no modification - this is an independant script framework that takes data from one and in to the other. So its not effected by updates.
There is a mass import feature, and and ajax system search and import one product at a time feature, you can select the product to import then add many artist to that product to import it in to.

One table is added to the database for smooth cross connection for the buy now links, the VM database installed in the same Jamroom database.
The bridge is Joomla 1.5 that Virtuemart ( The shopping cart system ) is installed on.

It not a small one page file - its a fair bot of code to make the imports and cross connections work nice.

hugebusiness

Posted: 05/04/09 23:48 

represent:
If anyone is interested - I have developed an import system/ bridge with virtuemart allowing you to sell physical product from a professional shopping cart system.

This will allow you to import in to a quota products against the same artists name from the store - when a user clicks the buy now they will be redirected to the same product inthe store system.

Its great if you have major labels and want to manage many products.

You can simply edit the store paypal link with our new code and thats it - no hacking - both systems are left untouched. Your best to enter this code assigned to a new qouta.

It will import images, description and price - and create the link to VM, directly in to your jamroom artists profiles.

Cost will be around $110us with full support to setup.

i sent you a pm pls revert

sampleoidz

Posted: 01/05/10 21:29 
Can you send me some more info on how to get this set up

sampleoidz

Posted: 02/02/10 11:05 
...Still waiting for this info?

User Support Forum Archive (Read Only)
Third Party Products and Support

Solutions
• Social Media Platform
• Social Networking Software