Jamroom Logo Jamroom 5 Core
is now Open Source!
User Support Forum Archive (Read Only)
Third Party Products and Support:
mcClassifiedAds Module has been released!
musiccreatures

Posted: 10/27/09 21:09 
Thank you for your purchase. I will be adding image support for the module, in this version. Currently I am working on adding the Oinkba skins to the module. Below is a list of features that will be added to this version:
Image Support - Allow your members to upload an image to be displayed in their classified Ad. As well as display the image of the member who posted the ad.
Sub-Categories - Parent Categories and Child Categories. IE: For Sale>Musical Instruments>Electric Guitar.
Ad Renewals - Allow quotas to renew expired ads.
Email support - Automated emails to master admin and member who posted ad, on new ad creation that is pending review. Email to Member when Admin has approved or denied the classified Ad.
Enhanced Admin Tools - Allow master admin to delete ads in the pending ads list view.

All of these features will be coming soon and anyone who has purchased Version 1.x will be entitled to all updates for version 1.x.

I figured that rather than beat myself over the head, trying to create a way for the admin, to charge members for posting ads, that I would let the master admin control who can post ads, at the quota level. This way, the master admin could use quota's to charge members for classified ads posts, if needed.

ktb1025

Posted: 10/27/09 21:42 
Good call. I figured as much. Already working with the mod, installation was a snap, and if I can do it....

Home of TTF-TV!!!
musiccreatures

Posted: 10/27/09 23:13 
Glad to hear it. If you have any questions, suggestions or concerns, please don't hesitate to let me know. what skin are you using? I noticed on the nova skin, that placing the link to the classified ads section, will offset the login button. A simple fix. If your not using nova, then I will worry about it a little later.

Have fun, let me know how things turn out.

ktb1025

Posted: 10/28/09 06:30 
I'm using Cobalt3 so no worries. I'm going to get a real good look today at the functionality. So far so good.

Home of TTF-TV!!!
iLoveHouseMusic

Posted: 02/09/10 14:50 
It's workin great Tim!

User Support Forum Archive (Read Only)
Third Party Products and Support

< Previous12

Solutions
• Social Media Platform
• Social Networking Software
• Musician Website Manager
• Community Builder