Jamroom Logo Jamroom 5 Core
is now Open Source!
User Support Forum Archive (Read Only)
Third Party Products and Support:
I am moving to JBServers this week!
iLoveHouseMusic

Posted: 02/15/10 23:07 
I can't take it any more. I'm going with JBServers so all my technical worries with "other" webhosts can be a thing of the past.

Looking forward to getting everything squared away!

Brian
Very Happy

iLoveHouseMusic

Posted: 02/17/10 19:32 
I am trying to get the process started for moving my Jamroom site from other webhost to JBServers.
Are you guys backed up at the moment? Have not heard back from email or support ticket.

Thanks for your attention,
Brian

audiocandy
Beta Team

Posted: 02/17/10 21:59 
Oh... good call! We've been there a year or sneaking up on two now.

The six / seven years before that, we ran our own machines. With JBServers... lots and LOTS of work we had to do with server stuff before, we don't have to do anymore!

Best thing we ever did was moving to JB Servers (and it saves a bunch of cash... as well as the headaches!)

Hope it works great for you too!

..Bill

Jamroom Ustad

Posted: 02/20/10 17:55 
Thanks for your patience with the tickets. Long story, we're getting caught up as quickly as possible. I have about 10 computers here for staff that I'm trying to get loaded up to get people online and in as quickly as possible, but obviously we're falling crazy behind while trying to get staff connected back up to the network as well as the VPN so they can actually access servers.

Sorry Sad When it rains it pours, every time Rolling Eyes

"more server and network power than any host, dedicated to your jamroom site"
iLoveHouseMusic

Posted: 02/20/10 18:57 
Do you by chance have an ETA? Is there anything I can do on my side to prepare so that when the time comes I have all the info you need? Just PM me or reply to ticket please.

Thanks,
Brian

richy

Posted: 02/21/10 08:01 
Hello here, Was just following this trend, I need to ask can someone suggest at least 3 best host for Jamroom, One and One (www.1and1.com)is giving me a hell of headache on mod_rewrite, it wont activate and they keep lying. Please which host can guarrantty enabling it. I heard some hosting servers enables if by default. I have 2 sites and they are messing my stuff up

Please I need to migrate this week , latest Monday

PS: if i get better one today , am movinng, please help

elygen

Posted: 02/21/10 08:45 
Honestly I would bother looking elsewhere. Since i found jbservers i host 2 jamroom sites there and 7 of my clients sites. In the many years i have been using them i have not had 1 single problem that was not resolved within an hour. They are reliable and the support is by far the best support by any hosting company i have ever had the pleasure dealing with.

And they will help move you jamroom site.

New Jersey
www.bandarray.com
richy

Posted: 02/21/10 08:56 

elygen:
Honestly I would bother looking elsewhere. Since i found jbservers i host 2 jamroom sites there and 7 of my clients sites. In the many years i have been using them i have not had 1 single problem that was not resolved within an hour. They are reliable and the support is by far the best support by any hosting company i have ever had the pleasure dealing with.

And they will help move you jamroom site.

Thanks elygen
Checking now, they actually have jamroom hosting. I think am going for it for my 2 sites.
Thanks

SteveX
Ultrabubble

Posted: 02/21/10 09:42 
Jbservers.net are the best solution, they guarantee to support ALL Jamroom features, and they really mean it - it's not just an empty promise from a sales team like 1and1, godaddy, etc

http://www.jamroom.net/Hosting

"Stranger from another planet, welcome to our hole. Just strap on your guitar and we'll play some rock and roll"

Ultrabubble create things.
richy

Posted: 02/21/10 12:41 
am going by what u guys said and doing it right now.

Thanks all

2tunes

Posted: 02/22/10 16:10 
bcabalic,

I know you'll find that you've made a good decision making this move. I'm a system admin and did everything myself for almost 10 years and just over a year ago I moved 440MUSIC to JBServers and know I don't worry about server stuff which leave more time to do custom designs for us and more time to promote the site.

It's taken the worry out of my hands and left it in the hands of a qualified System Admin.

Tom Cool

Going Beyond The Reach Of Satellite
User Support Forum Archive (Read Only)
Third Party Products and Support

Solutions
• Social Media Platform
• Social Networking Software
• Musician Website Manager
• Community Builder
Products
• Jamroom Core
• Jamroom Addons