Jamroom Logo Jamroom 5 Core
is now Open Source!
User Support Forum Archive (Read Only)
DS Flash Players:
Need more info
nixt

Posted: 05/17/10 01:41 
Hi,

I would like to change the default player on my jamroom site. Instead of the HSPF player on the left I would like to have a popup player so that the music continues when the visitor visits another page. If possible I would like this player to add the new songs in a playlist when the user clicks on another song. And finally I would like a working transport function to navigate in the song (rewind, forward,..)

Is it possible with the DS Flash players ?

Thanks for your response...

P.S. : I'm using ProJam 2 so it has to be compatible with this template too....

daddysylem
DS Flash Players

Posted: 05/18/10 21:22 

nixt:
Hi,

I would like to change the default player on my jamroom site. Instead of the HSPF player on the left I would like to have a popup player so that the music continues when the visitor visits another page. If possible I would like this player to add the new songs in a playlist when the user clicks on another song. And finally I would like a working transport function to navigate in the song (rewind, forward,..)

Is it possible with the DS Flash players ?

Thanks for your response...

P.S. : I'm using ProJam 2 so it has to be compatible with this template too....

Im sorry but I didnt see this post........ Sad
Can you give me a link to your site that doesn't require logging on so I can see what your talking about. I don't think the "add to playlist" part you want to do is possible with my players at this time, but I think everything else you want to do is possible. Although I'm actually in the process of merging with Jamroom.net and we don't yet have a process for ordering custom players yet.

Let me know.......
Greg -

GCFireSprinkler.com
nixt

Posted: 05/18/10 23:20 
ok thanks, my site is not open yet so it's difficult to give you a link that doesn't require login but you gave me the info I needed. Maybe I should wait a little until your merging with jamroom is complete and see what can be done then.

daddysylem
DS Flash Players

Posted: 05/19/10 06:56 

nixt:
ok thanks, my site is not open yet so it's difficult to give you a link that doesn't require login but you gave me the info I needed. Maybe I should wait a little until your merging with jamroom is complete and see what can be done then.

If you running ProJam2, have you seen the New Replacement Player Packs we have in the Marketplace for the ProJam2 Skin?? Although they won't popup unless you code your site to popup the player, they do have the scrub bar feature you want.

http://www.jamroom.net/index.php?m=td_market&o=browse&category=Jamroom+Replacement+Players

GCFireSprinkler.com
nixt

Posted: 05/19/10 07:48 
I just saw them thank you. How easy would it be to have them popup when you click on a play button ?

daddysylem
DS Flash Players

Posted: 05/19/10 09:12 

nixt:
I just saw them thank you. How easy would it be to have them popup when you click on a play button ?

Having the players popup when a playlink is clicked on from your site isn't a function of the flash player itself. Its a function of your Skin/Theme playlinks and the way they are coded. So to have all the playlinks on your site popup and play in a flash player would require editing the templates and recoding the playlinks for your site. Or use a Skin/Theme that is already coded to popup players through the playlinks like the Flashback Skin/Theme is.

The ProJam2 Skin/Theme is coded to play all playlinks through the page players and not pop them up. So you would need to custom edit the ProJam2 templates and change the playlinks to popup a flash player instead of playing the song through the page player if that is what you want.

Hope this makes sense........

Greg -

GCFireSprinkler.com
nixt

Posted: 05/19/10 09:20 
Makes perfect sense. Thanks a lot.

User Support Forum Archive (Read Only)
DS Flash Players

Solutions
• Social Media Platform
• Social Networking Software
• Musician Website Manager