Jamroom Logo Jamroom 5 Core
is now Open Source!
User Support Forum Archive (Read Only)
Jamroom Developers:
paying you to do it !!!
greentree

Posted: 10/19/10 07:04 
sometimes you gotta throw money at the situation,

budget $1000-$6000 (depending on previous work, abilities, time frame, overall work and service)

I may split this budget to one or more developers/designers and i may require more features once we have discussed everything, my number and email is listed below, take a minute to read it all!

I hope it is okay to post this job listing here... since alot of developers come in and out of here...

basically, i just bought a jamroom enterprise package, i have all the bells and whistles that come standard, i would like to do some interface and page design and functionality/field changes as you may already have assumed. I would like to know how or how much it will cost to converting jamroom into a bridal directory, or better put a very user friendly business directory.

Some aspects of what i require can be seen on www.homebestdirectory.com

i would like a better interface then the site i listed, but need it to do roughly the same thing.

i like what oinkba has done with the projam2 template (maybe, unless you can make it custom!), and i would like to use this platform and have it modified.

modifications,

-geo location for local ips to display the local related businesses
-video's business (artist) pages.
-complete front end redesign and repositioning,
-javascript/flash content slider
-horizontal categories list menu (genres replaced with business categories)
-random featured videos

custom navigation/menu bar
content borders designed with css3
typography designed with css3
custom large search bar

ESSENTIALS*

-music "genre's" changed to "categories"
-"artists" changed to "businesses" or "vendors"

-a separate landing page for each category when someone coming from the home interface clicks,
**and this page will be displaying a static tutorial video along with some other jamroom modules, like banner's for the selected category. (the landing page video does not need to be back-end driven just editable)

- a few extra pages that we can design in html and css for news articles and such (im sure jamroom has this but, i want it to be something i can create if possible

-every vendor/business listing profile (artist profile) to have the video page/module to be displayed first as the primary landing page for that business instead of the regular music page.

-every vendor with an option to sell items on their profile

-every vendor with the option to display images

-all registration fields regarding genre's and artists to be displayed as business listings and categories

-a few functions to be turned OFF,
-music aspect of the site
-some user functionality

mainly, i need this site not only to be designed in essentially the pink colour, i need it to be configured to operate as a video driven business directory, where businesses pay "us" to enable the video feature of their profile.

-i also need this to be explained during the payment process, so maybe a few useful tool tip menu's can help drive the sales.

can you please let me know the best way to get this done, i am learning the jamroom platform myself, im not really understanding smarty but i don't mind paying someone to make the projam 2 template into a pink and white version, along with some minor configurations like the landing page and the flash interface slider the rest is all what jamroom can handle... as i see that being jamroom's main potential, i just want to bring that out in a simple clean way.

thanks

javed@greentreedesignlab.com

Toronto, Canada

www.greentreedesignlab.com

example: www.homebestdirectory.com

design example: www.weddingbells.ca

- www.mydreamwedding.ca

- www.weddingtv.com

User Support Forum Archive (Read Only)
Jamroom Developers

Solutions
• Social Media Platform