Jamroom Logo Jamroom 5 Core
is now Open Source!
User Support Forum Archive (Read Only)
Ultrabubble:
SefJam XML Sitemap for all JR 3.1 sites for 4?
whodaniel

Posted: 02/12/09 08:13 
Is SefJam XML Site map for all JR 3.1 sites compatible and useful for the versions 4.x ?

SteveX
Ultrabubble

Posted: 02/12/09 16:20 
It is both compatible and useful however, it does not work for artists on cluster servers (although it will work if you are using the cluster server pack for conversion only), and also there are no config files for the new Jamroom 4 skins yet (Nova and JamTube). My advice would be to wait a while and see what happens with the SefJam sitemap over the next couple of months.

Most likely I will be updating everything to work bigger and better with Jamroom 4, but I need to finish getting my head around the module system and up over the learning curve first, as going forwards anything I make will be easier to use, maintain, install and configure due to the new module system now available in Jamroom 4.

"Stranger from another planet, welcome to our hole. Just strap on your guitar and we'll play some rock and roll"

Ultrabubble create things.
EDJENT

Posted: 04/06/09 14:18 
Steve,

Any progress on the updates for v4.. I want this app and would like to know how well it works with v4.. we are using v4 with the Nova template, reborn (heavily modified)..

Thanks

SteveX
Ultrabubble

Posted: 04/06/09 16:04 
You would be able to write the sitemap using this addon, but it might turn out to be a huge task, especially if have a very modded skin and you need to build pages additional pages into Nova to receive the content you want Google to index, I might be looking into an entirely new solution for this, but not this month.

"Stranger from another planet, welcome to our hole. Just strap on your guitar and we'll play some rock and roll"

Ultrabubble create things.
jcable

Posted: 12/03/10 12:18 
my post above (edjent)

we moved templates -> Flashback does this work?

User Support Forum Archive (Read Only)
Ultrabubble

Solutions
• Social Media Platform
• Social Networking Software
• Musician Website Manager
• Community Builder
Products
• Jamroom Core
• Jamroom Addons
• Jamroom Modules
• Jamroom Marketplace