User Support Forum Archive (Read Only)
Third Party Products and Support:
Multiple Photo uploader released.
webster

Posted: 12/05/10 07:17 
Any update?

Posted: 12/31/10 09:38 

cmpnetwork:
I installed it and it has a issue it goes thru the upload box process but when you come to the "preview" page it only shows 1 photo it does not show the other 5 photos it shows it uploaded.

I have the same problem - any ideas?
I bought this module too ... ....

bmupton
Beta Team

Posted: 01/02/11 20:36 
Two things:

1.) Having trouble with this module and my cluster server. I'm guessing it's not set up to work on a cluster, as it's trying to copy the uploaded images to the artist folder on the main server instead of on the cluster where that artist resides.

2.) Also, in the flashback skin, with this module enabled I get extra menu options in the "buy credits" menu for photos that should not be there.

Any ideas?

sonpol

Posted: 01/05/11 03:58 

cmpnetwork:
I installed it and it has a issue it goes thru the upload box process but when you come to the "preview" page it only shows 1 photo it does not show the other 5 photos it shows it uploaded. Suggestion? PS : i think that module is great by the way once its debugged i think its a valuable asset to the community.

Hello, I know to fix this:

In file upload.php from line 32 You must have this code:

Code
      $realfilename    = str_replace(" ","",$_FILES["Filedata"]["name"]);
      $ext         = getExt($realfilename);
      if (function_exists('pathinfo')) {
         $realname = pathinfo($realfilename, PATHINFO_FILENAME);
      }else{
         $realname = str_replace('.' . $ext, '', $realfilename);
   }

then replace this by:

Code
      $realfilename    = str_replace(" ","",$_FILES["Filedata"]["name"]);
      $ext         = getExt($realfilename);
   //   if (function_exists('pathinfo')) {
      //   $realname = pathinfo($realfilename, PATHINFO_FILENAME);
//      }else{
         $realname = str_replace('.' . $ext, '', $realfilename);
   //   }

And all files will be uploaded without any problems .

Regards!

414hiphop

Posted: 02/02/11 00:07 
can ANYONE help me figure out why this module uploads the pictures fine but when I click submit and it takes me to the page where you confirm the information of each picture...none of my picture images show. And if I continue the process and submit them JR just gives me "default" images in their place.

in the modules "settings" it says this:

Quote:
No pictures after upload?
-> Check the permissions on the upload folder.

I feel like I've checked the upload folder and have the right permissions. Can anyone tell me the specific permissions they are supposed to be or why I can't get this module to work??

iporecords

Posted: 04/29/11 15:38 
We have been able to install this module as instructed, and we uploaded 10 image files successfully. Here are the two issues we encountered (GREAT tool by the way - thank you!):

1. We are using the Maestro 1.1 skin. From our test artist profile, we selected photos, then saw the new option for multiple photo uploads (nice!). After selecting this option, the browser loaded the new interface but the entire menu changed to a larger font size, the footer text all shifted to left justified, and all of our yellow links turned blue (opposite) while we were on this upload page. Thoughts?

Once we had selected the ten files for upload, all files were uploaded automatically and it worked perfectly. It would been nice to have the opportunity to confirm all of the files prior to having the upload start, but I'm not complaining. ;-0 After upload, we clicked Next and were forwarded to a page with all of the images, etc. and the formatting of the web page returned to normal... Upon updating the artist profile, all of the images were included in the gallery with descriptions as we had entered them.

2. How do we lift the limit of 10 files to a higher value?

Props for your work on this.

User Support Forum Archive (Read Only)
Third Party Products and Support

< Previous1234

Solutions
• Social Media Platform
• Social Networking Software
• Musician Website Manager
• Community Builder
Products
• Jamroom Core
• Jamroom Addons