Jamroom Logo Jamroom 5 Core
is now Open Source!
User Support Forum Archive (Read Only)
User Site Design, Integration and Customization:
lwaa

Posted: 04/23/12 05:13 
I have set two quotas. One is free and they can look around and interact, the other is paid and they can upload etc. BUT I cannot figure out how to sign up for the paid account.

In the control panel, I've set it up, and as per the help notes, I've set 'allow signups' to 'no'. That means that the register screen doesn't appear! Where do people sign up for paid memberships? Do I have to them manually create a register button for paid memberships?

Bloodcrave

Posted: 04/23/12 07:35 
You have to create a custom signup template for this, which you can 'call' when clicking on "Signup for paid membership" e.g:

Code
<a href="http://signusup.com/index.php?t=signup&quota_id=-2">Singup for paid membership</a>

Replace -2 with your quota id.

http://www.jamroom.net/Jamroom4_Custom_Signup_Templates

denys

Posted: 05/02/12 14:35 

lwaa:
I have set two quotas. One is free and they can look around and interact, the other is paid and they can upload etc. BUT I cannot figure out how to sign up for the paid account.

In the control panel, I've set it up, and as per the help notes, I've set 'allow signups' to 'no'. That means that the register screen doesn't appear! Where do people sign up for paid memberships? Do I have to them manually create a register button for paid memberships?

after u set no-signup and set subscription to yes and set price .... then 'check' the 'subscription browser' at the TOP of this quota .... then this paid for quota SHOWS UP in your free quota menu

User Support Forum Archive (Read Only)
User Site Design, Integration and Customization

Solutions
• Social Media Platform
• Social Networking Software
• Musician Website Manager
• Community Builder
Products
• Jamroom Core
• Jamroom Addons
• Jamroom Modules
• Jamroom Marketplace