Jamroom Logo Jamroom 5 Core
is now Open Source!
User Support Forum Archive (Read Only)
User Site Design, Integration and Customization:
Custom Player
SoundCafe

Posted: 11/18/12 07:06 
I have changed my skin so much the player looks out of place. Is there some player that's free with out of the box support for jamroom, or that can be configured easily to work with jamroom? Or is there a way to edit the mediapro player, change the background colours etc?

daddysylem
DS Flash Players

Posted: 11/19/12 08:50 

SoundCafe:
I have changed my skin so much the player looks out of place. Is there some player that's free with out of the box support for jamroom, or that can be configured easily to work with jamroom? Or is there a way to edit the mediapro player, change the background colours etc?

Jamroom comes with several "Free" Players in its stock Skins and Themes that can be used in just about any Skin and Theme designed to work with Jamroom. The Nova, and Flashback Skins/Themes have several good players in them but might require template modifications to work and fit correctly.

There are also Colored Replacement Players in the Jamroom Marketplace (Not Free) that you could use to replace the players in your Oinkba Skin/Theme and even some new Colored Nova Players for anyone that wants to easily change the color of their players to better match their site.
http://www.jamroom.net/index.php?m=td_market&o=browse&category=Jamroom+Players+-+Replacement+Sets

Hope this helps......
Greg -

GCFireSprinkler.com
User Support Forum Archive (Read Only)
User Site Design, Integration and Customization

Solutions
• Social Media Platform
• Social Networking Software
• Musician Website Manager
• Community Builder
Products
• Jamroom Core