Jamroom Logo Jamroom 5 Core
is now Open Source!
User Support Forum Archive (Read Only)
User Site Design, Integration and Customization:
cgi-bin/progress.cgi setting
WJMXRadio

Posted: 01/13/13 15:13 
Hello the upload progress meter under the SERVERS FEATURES and VERSIONS menu is showing a "RED" square. I have checked the file below on my server and it is in fact set to "0755" but is not showing "GREEN"

Progress Meter : Ensure the cgi-bin/progress.cgi file is permissioned to 755

Please advise,

Thank you,

Jeff

SteveX
Ultrabubble

Posted: 01/14/13 03:35 
Jeff, pretty much all of the problems that you have posted work perfectly out of the box for pretty much everyone. If you are testing on a local dev server, try installing on your live server and see if you are still seeing the problems. Otherwise, do you have other hosting that you could try jamroom on? because it really shouldn't be this difficult - just install and then configure with all features working is the best way to experience jamroom.

The server needs to be able to run a jamroom install, and if it isn't up to the job you will never get your jamroom running properly no matter how much effort you put in. I'm not sure if JBservers still do a free account or not, but their smallest accounts (all that you need to test on) are very low cost anyway. You can just install and everything works.

"Stranger from another planet, welcome to our hole. Just strap on your guitar and we'll play some rock and roll"

Ultrabubble create things.
User Support Forum Archive (Read Only)
User Site Design, Integration and Customization

Solutions
• Social Media Platform
• Social Networking Software
• Musician Website Manager
• Community Builder
Products
• Jamroom Core
• Jamroom Addons
• Jamroom Modules