Jamroom Logo Jamroom 5 Core
is now Open Source!
User Support Forum Archive (Read Only)
N8Flex:
Missing user name in menu
b360

Posted: 08/03/13 15:52 
Thanks for looking in to this Nate. I know your busy...

I tried to create a quota and access many of my configuration options the way your suggesting but found all of them were missing a way to get there.

I found the drop down menu was the solution provided with many other skins.

Thanks

b360

Posted: 08/05/13 00:07 
Ive tried to fix this menu myself and just got a internal 500 error Sad Loaded back the original skin and the server is still broke so I have to reinstall jamroom on my server I guess. Embarassed

b360

Posted: 08/06/13 17:45 
Im 12 days in to this skin and have needed basic support on the menu system since July 25th... It is not complete... Incase your working on a solution can you please update me on your progress? How long do I have to ask for a refund?

b360

Posted: 08/06/13 17:51 

Natedogg265:

This skin isn't jrElastic but I'll take a look at the menu. You can get to the quota page inside the cp users/user account/tools/quota browser.

I think you need to switch to this skin and try for yourself.. Currently it is impossible for me to add a quota using your skin. I am using the latest version of Jamroom 5 with the latest version of your skin "N8Showcase" and there is no options available. The links you provide for "admin" and "dashboard" do not have the other solutions available to configure my site. Your setup just takes me to the modules page.

Your missing all the options and links from the drop down menus that control the "ACP" and "DASHBOARD" which specifically control other functionality not listed on the standard "administrators" modules page.

Thanks

Natedogg265
N8Flash Designs

Posted: 08/06/13 18:11 
Those links do not control anything, they are simply shortcuts. Your problem essentially is navigation. I may make the Showcase menu resemble jrElastic but understand they are 2 different skins and the menu is a perk not a bug.

b360

Posted: 08/06/13 19:32 
I must be missing something here because mine dosent look like yours.

Im using the latest versions available.

b360

Posted: 08/06/13 19:42 
I finally found it.. Its under <tools> inside the user profiles.

Thanks for the help here Nate. I looked for this for hours/days as my first experience was the jr default skin. This system is new but im catching on faster now.

I hope this helps someone else..

I appreciate your time.

User Support Forum Archive (Read Only)
N8Flex

< Previous12

Solutions
• Social Media Platform
• Social Networking Software
• Musician Website Manager
• Community Builder
Products
• Jamroom Core