Jamroom Logo Jamroom 5 Core
is now Open Source!
User Support Forum Archive (Read Only)
Jamroom Help:
CAPTCHA DISSAPEARED ALONE!
mcdrecords

Posted: 11/01/13 10:52 

DEAR SIR out there I know you are here to helping us all, BUT JUST one more question.
I FOLLOW your suggestion to not delete all fro mhosting and only delete and replaced the NOVA SKIN & Theme; so i did, all is fine, player and chart comes back, BUT NEW thing is getting me crazy again.
The captcha just take a walky walky and dissapeared.

IF YOU SAID that it have to be there, and i didnt saw that becouse i was not logged in, my question is HOW IT IS POSSIBLE that now is not there, if you didnt made any ftp changes (i already now for security reasons becouse of freelancer who left, changed my ftp password) HOW IT IS EVEN POSSIBLE?

IT IS A BUG or where do i have to activate the captcha? ..but as you previously said, there is not enable captcha and it is automatic, so here is the screen.

Best regards

SteveX
Ultrabubble

Posted: 11/01/13 11:24 
Is it that the capture doesn't appear if you are logged in, but appears when you are not? Try logging out and then look.

Capture is to prevent bots from posting a form - it's a human check. The bots can't log in, so there is no need for a capture when you are logged in.

"Stranger from another planet, welcome to our hole. Just strap on your guitar and we'll play some rock and roll"

Ultrabubble create things.
mcdrecords

Posted: 11/01/13 11:37 
yes you right Smile when i logged out i saw the captcha , thanks
PS: tis script is realy nice only im in too much stress as i can not find noone to modify the template and all i want, and btw from freelancer.com i have paid already 230$ in 2 times and they scammed me or didnt finished the job and leave me Sad
so i'm really down right now..

SteveX
Ultrabubble

Posted: 11/01/13 11:56 
Customising a cms can be complicated. Especially in the early days of jr5, and without documentation.

My advice would be to take it slower. Get to know the jr5 features and how they work. You'll see that it's a very well thought out system, and it works well, so you don't need to worry about the details.

When you can read documentation of the features and why they work that way, lots of things which seem complicated now will become much easier to understand. And that will save you a lot of time.

"Stranger from another planet, welcome to our hole. Just strap on your guitar and we'll play some rock and roll"

Ultrabubble create things.
mcdrecords

Posted: 11/01/13 12:00 
i'm on Jr4 and i will not upgrade untill there will be the same battle or beeter mod and affiliate sys mod.
But till they release that, i will do custom work faster, i hope, so maybe i will be selling after next Jr4 moduls as i think all is possible there modificate only i need more time.

User Support Forum Archive (Read Only)
Jamroom Help

Solutions
• Social Media Platform
• Social Networking Software
• Musician Website Manager
• Community Builder
Products
• Jamroom Core
• Jamroom Addons
• Jamroom Modules
• Jamroom Marketplace