Jamroom Logo Jamroom 5 Core
is now Open Source!
User Support Forum Archive (Read Only)
Jamroom Help:
PICTURES NOT FIX IN FRAMES (still not resolved)
mcdrecords

Posted: 11/02/13 04:59 
Hi so pls take a look at the image, and tell me where do i need make some changes AS I REPLACED the main IMAGES about 6, with dimensions 128x12px from main images folder, to there is not "?" this sign when user dont upload a picture, SO THIS PICTURES are fixed in FRAME on home page and everywheren BUT IF USER UPLOAD thier own picture IT DOESNT FIX IN THE FRAME and not showing all content.
PLS write me SOME STEPS, as i'm newbie and can just like that modify some .tpl without knowing what im doing.thx

PS: I trired to make some changes from Admin panel to resize pictures, also i tried from QUOATAs to resize or leave it blank, but still not working .

I really dont wanna eat nothing before i resolve this next issue as well, save my life ...

Brian
Jamroom Team

Posted: 11/02/13 14:55 
With the amount of questions you are posting here, you're going to want to hire a designer/developer to assist you - the forums were not designed to walk you through the entire development and customization of your site - there is a certain level of technical knowledge needed to run Jamroom, and I suspect you may run into a lot of issues trying to customize Jamroom.

I'd be happy to refund your purchase so you can move on to a simpler CMS that might be more suitable to your needs.

Thanks!

- Brian

mcdrecords

Posted: 11/02/13 15:15 
are you angery on me sir?
if i choose to buy something i buy, i dont need refund, i only try to understand how it works, i have not hight php school or something, but as i see you are "nice" so dont worry anymore i will i swear now get off here 4ever.
have a nice php life there

SteveX
Ultrabubble

Posted: 11/02/13 15:29 
I doubt that Brian is angery with you sir. But you might be conflating.

"Stranger from another planet, welcome to our hole. Just strap on your guitar and we'll play some rock and roll"

Ultrabubble create things.
Brian
Jamroom Team

Posted: 11/02/13 18:42 

mcdrecords:
if i choose to buy something i buy, i dont need refund, i only try to understand how it works, i have not hight php school or something, but as i see you are "nice" so dont worry anymore i will i swear now get off here 4ever.

I'm not angry at all - I've been doing Jamroom for over 10 years now, and not much gets me angry Wink

Jamroom 4 is a fairly complicated, technical script to customize, and to ensure you actually come out with a site that is going to work for you (and based on your questions here) I think it would be best to work with someone who has a fairly good handle on PHP/Smarty development. Going back and forth with question/answer here is going to take a VERY long time if every step of the way you have to stop and get help.

So please don't take it the wrong way - my goal is really to prevent you from becoming frustrated if you felt like you weren't getting the help you needed as fast as you wanted (which you indicated in another post).

Thanks!

- Brian

mcdrecords

Posted: 11/02/13 18:47 

Brian:

mcdrecords:

I'm not angry at all - I've been doing Jamroom for over 10 years now, and not much gets me angry Wink

Jamroom 4 is a fairly complicated, technical script to customize, and to ensure you actually come out with a site that is going to work for you (and based on your questions here) I think it would be best to work with someone who has a fairly good handle on PHP/Smarty development. Going back and forth with question/answer here is going to take a VERY long time if every step of the way you have to stop and get help.

So please don't take it the wrong way - my goal is really to prevent you from becoming frustrated if you felt like you weren't getting the help you needed as fast as you wanted (which you indicated in another post).

Thanks!

- Brian

the problem is i can not find no one i was sent emails, i even paid before some job was done to fiverr freelancer and i dont knwo where to look for a developer, i have money for this project but cant hire noone who know so thats why i post so many questions, for me it will be easy as well to just take care of my gf and watching how my website is beeing to be nice in someone hands, but i have no luck..

User Support Forum Archive (Read Only)
Jamroom Help

Solutions
• Social Media Platform
• Social Networking Software
• Musician Website Manager
• Community Builder
Products
• Jamroom Core
• Jamroom Addons
• Jamroom Modules
• Jamroom Marketplace