Jamroom Logo Jamroom 5 Core
is now Open Source!
User Support Forum Archive (Read Only)
Jamroom Help:
ALL STUFF IGNORE ME OR WHAT? well ok
mcdrecords

Posted: 11/11/13 10:03 
All my new ISSUES ARE IGNORED BY THIS FORUM STUFF!
Well lets say something about this thing, so the point is when i made paypal resolution center, then they just review th BATTLE PROBLEM and answered me AND MAGICALLY FIX THE ISSUE, but if i didnt requested, then the BATTLE MODUL will be still not working AND THEY WILL STILL MAKING MONEY of something what is not working!

Next thing is how i see this "HELP" im gonna charge a lawyer then contact the paypal, and then we see if you will ignore me !

I DO NOT PLAY or i do not want harm any of you out there I JUST BOUGHT SOMETHING what was reviewed by the php expert developers (totally 3) and they confirmed me the BATTLE MODUL has not any updates with the browser compatibility, has more the 5 bugs found. SO well i cant pay to fix it AS I ALREADY PAY for modul, so now KEEP THE GOOD NAME of your company and FIX THE MODUL IMMEDIATELY and review all my issues on this forum.

I will post this every HOUR here with my zenoposter automatically , till the issue is not fixed and i will be still ignored!

Brian
Jamroom Team

Posted: 11/11/13 11:32 

mcdrecords:
All my new ISSUES ARE IGNORED BY THIS FORUM STUFF!
Well lets say something about this thing, so the point is when i made paypal resolution center, then they just review th BATTLE PROBLEM and answered me AND MAGICALLY FIX THE ISSUE, but if i didnt requested, then the BATTLE MODUL will be still not working AND THEY WILL STILL MAKING MONEY of something what is not working!

Next thing is how i see this "HELP" im gonna charge a lawyer then contact the paypal, and then we see if you will ignore me !

I DO NOT PLAY or i do not want harm any of you out there I JUST BOUGHT SOMETHING what was reviewed by the php expert developers (totally 3) and they confirmed me the BATTLE MODUL has not any updates with the browser compatibility, has more the 5 bugs found. SO well i cant pay to fix it AS I ALREADY PAY for modul, so now KEEP THE GOOD NAME of your company and FIX THE MODUL IMMEDIATELY and review all my issues on this forum.

I will post this every HOUR here with my zenoposter automatically , till the issue is not fixed and i will be still ignored!

You have already been refunded your purchase of the Battle module - no updates or changes are being developed for it any longer.

Thanks!

- Brian

mcdrecords

Posted: 11/11/13 11:58 
i didnt asked sir refund! i just want to it work. I dont accept the money!
NOW I SEE how does your company work! You hired someone to develop Battle Modul, then when it is longtime ago, you not able to get it up to date, but this is not fair!

Brian
Jamroom Team

Posted: 11/11/13 12:54 

mcdrecords:
i didnt asked sir refund! i just want to it work. I dont accept the money!
NOW I SEE how does your company work! You hired someone to develop Battle Modul, then when it is longtime ago, you not able to get it up to date, but this is not fair!

The battle module actually does work - we've run it on our demo for a very long time. The problem is that every site wants it to work differently, and we're not adding features or expanding any Jamroom 4 modules. I apologize if it is not working for you, which is why I refunded you your money. You are free to continue using the module, but you'll want to work with someone to modify it to suit your needs.

I'm trying to be clear and up front about the module - there's nothing to "see" about it.

Thanks!

- Brian

User Support Forum Archive (Read Only)
Jamroom Help

Solutions
• Social Media Platform
• Social Networking Software
• Musician Website Manager
• Community Builder
Products
• Jamroom Core
• Jamroom Addons