Jamroom Logo Jamroom 5 Core
is now Open Source!
User Support Forum Archive (Read Only)
User Site Design, Integration and Customization:
all tables same size???
504pro

Posted: 03/02/04 20:26 
why wont this table all go the same size? all the css is right but the top header table insist on being smaller than the rest of the page...any ideas?
http://www356.pair.com/nob/NOB/jam_room/bands/2/about.php

i have been at it for like 2 hours trying to fix it and it wont change. any suggestions? appreciated...thx
Danny

Jamroom Team

Posted: 03/02/04 22:59 

504pro:
why wont this table all go the same size? all the css is right but the top header table insist on being smaller than the rest of the page...any ideas?
http://www356.pair.com/nob/NOB/jam_room/bands/2/about.php

i have been at it for like 2 hours trying to fix it and it wont change. any suggestions? appreciated...thx
Danny

Dan -

it looks OK to me - did you end up getting it fixed? Maybe I'm not looking at the right thing.. Let me know and I can offer some help.. thanks!

- Brian

504pro

Posted: 03/03/04 03:01 
i created a new row in the main table and put it in there and it worked. i dont know why it wouldnt stretch to the same length.....you know how stupid html can be at times...

Dan

Posted: 03/03/04 04:17 
heres a good one....ok, goto the page, and you will notice its the prob i described above except its the common footer doing...now heres the kicks part...if you refresh the page the table matches the others as it becoes the same size....

mind blowing and i dont know why when the page first loads it dont parse the info right, you have to refresh? this makes no sense in my book...

Danny

Jamroom Team

Posted: 03/03/04 06:36 

504pro:
heres a good one....ok, goto the page, and you will notice its the prob i described above except its the common footer doing...now heres the kicks part...if you refresh the page the table matches the others as it becoes the same size....

mind blowing and i dont know why when the page first loads it dont parse the info right, you have to refresh? this makes no sense in my book...

Danny

Danny - that sounds like a browser problem not "getting" the CSS or html correct the first shot. What browser/OS do you use?

- Brian

504pro

Posted: 03/03/04 06:53 
ie 6 and win xp pro

does it do it in anyone elses browser?

ya i have spent the better part of the morning trying to figure this out and i cant....dont make any sense. i even put in the table html on the tpl 795 width....it still wont stretch right.

i am almost willing to pay someone to fix this because its giving me a headache....anyone think they can fix it? i cant stay on this all day, i got other things to do and i have tried all morning to fix something that shouldnt be happening in the first place.....arg....frustrated....

thats what i hate about computers, something you think will take a min or two always turns into hours...damn machines....

Dan

Posted: 03/03/04 10:50 
http://www356.pair.com/nob/NOB/jam_room/bands/1/music.php

i finally got it right...i am shocked. i dont give up too easy...now the other 3 pages to look like this and i will be ok....whew....

Jamroom Team

Posted: 03/03/04 11:37 

504pro:
http://www356.pair.com/nob/NOB/jam_room/bands/1/music.php

i finally got it right...i am shocked. i dont give up too easy...now the other 3 pages to look like this and i will be ok....whew....

Dan -

I like your theme - I see now that it is narrower then before - it's coming along real good Wink

- Brian

504pro

Posted: 03/03/04 12:04 
thx....still just a few more touches but it was worth it....thx man...

just wish that echeck would hurry up and clear...arg! i am ready for the rest of the plugs now....

User Support Forum Archive (Read Only)
User Site Design, Integration and Customization

Solutions
• Social Media Platform
• Social Networking Software
• Musician Website Manager
• Community Builder
Products
• Jamroom Core
• Jamroom Addons
• Jamroom Modules
• Jamroom Marketplace