Jamroom Logo Jamroom 5 Core
is now Open Source!
User Support Forum Archive (Read Only)
Third Party Products and Support:
New Theme: Green Aliens from Mars v1.0 (Purchase)
delusional

Posted: 08/03/05 06:16 
Finally back with a new theme, after a long time. I had a few complaints about the system I was using before (apparently, some people didn't like to have a customers area, they wanted the themes delivered directly to their e-mail address), but I'm no longer working for (r)evolution designs, so I'll just start sending themes directly to the e-mail address of your choice. Just make sure you have at least 1MB of free space available.

Ok, so this one is a greenish professional looking theme, with a touch of grunge to the header for good measure. To make it easy for you to customize the header, we're not only giving away the PSD, but we also have a clean version, with the square on top empty so you can feel free to splash your logo on it. Check out the screenshot and surf around the demo page to try it out for yourself.

--- ++ ---

Click to enlarge

Theme: Green Aliens from Mars
Version: 1.0 - Optimized for Jamroom v2.44
Demo: http://www.psylosophy.com/artists/bands/2/

Browser Compatibility:
I've only tested it on Firefox & Internet Explorer, and it works great on both! May run correctly on other browsers, just try the demo on your browser.

Price: $5.00
Payment Methods: PayPal & Bank Transfer
When paying through PayPal, please add $0.50 to cover taxes

Paying Through PayPal
PayPal payments from anywhere in the world accepted. Please use the following address to send your payments: soadweb@hotmail.com

Paying Through Bank Transfer
Bank Transfers are accepted from any country in the EU. If you wish to pay through Bank Transfer, please send an e-mail to soadweb@gmail.com

Thank you!

Paul
Jamroom Team

Posted: 08/03/05 07:14 
Looks good Ed.
Include a photos page and the comments script and you could have a customer Wink Very Happy
Are all the page links conditional on quota settings?
Cheers
Pa

delusional

Posted: 08/03/05 07:45 
Hey Pash,

I'm still trying to get the hang of the new version, so there might be some stuff missing. Obviously, anyone who buys this thing gets free updates, so don't be afraid to get it hehe.

And no, the links don't work on conditionals, because the php code that conditioned the linking screwed up the menu real bad (spaces appeared everywhere the code was implemented). If anyone's got a suggestion on how to go around this, I'd appreciate it.

rapzilla

Posted: 04/17/06 09:03 
Very nice... i'm thinking to get this... is it still available? the post is in August so i dunno

User Support Forum Archive (Read Only)
Third Party Products and Support

Solutions
• Social Media Platform
• Social Networking Software
• Musician Website Manager
• Community Builder
Products
• Jamroom Core
• Jamroom Addons
• Jamroom Modules
• Jamroom Marketplace