Jamroom Logo Jamroom 5 Core
is now Open Source!
User Support Forum Archive (Read Only)
Third Party Products and Support:
A shameless plug... if you want jamroom to run right....
keyz

Posted: 05/27/06 08:53 
Before I type anything more... I am NOT affiliated with JBServers.net and have NOT been contacted to post this.

I am a fairly new jamroom user. In the past I made my mark holding Midi Contests, and being an official Support BBS for Cakewalk (12 tone systems), and running a full time recording/production facility.

I paid for jamroom and the addons... and really liked it but was getting terrible performance from the ISP which I was using at the time (PowWeb).

So I read on this site about JBServers.net and at first thought...hmmm is this just another scam on the block ? you know the usual ...

But it got to a point where I realized that I would never be leaving the jamroom software behind, so I took the plunge. I contacted them and had my two domains transferred.

The results were worth it - 100% satisfied with the new server and above all the support they give. If you are in the market for a new ISP or thinking about installing it from scratch, then definently contact them for space to put it up on.

I am trying to keep anyone else from that 'school of hard knocks'. Get it right the first time. You own the best software for this type of thing, but you need to get it setup on the right server.

Peace, out
- Keyz

Jamroom Team

Posted: 06/09/06 17:47 
Keyz -

Thanks for taking the time to post a write up on your experiences with jbservers - I'm really happy with the level of service they provide to Jamroom customers - as you can see by other great reviews Wink

Thanks!

- Brian

User Support Forum Archive (Read Only)
Third Party Products and Support

Solutions
• Social Media Platform
• Social Networking Software
• Musician Website Manager
• Community Builder
Products
• Jamroom Core
• Jamroom Addons