Jamroom Logo Jamroom 5 Core
is now Open Source!
User Support Forum Archive (Read Only)
Third Party Products and Support:
Attention ExpressMediaPlayer Customers-System Overhaul
KPM

Posted: 08/05/06 21:23 
Hi folks,
Due to the great response I have had for the player and also with what is going on with the ExpressMediaPlayer system [in regards to other theme makers maybe wanting it available for their themes].
I have given it a major overhaul Smile

Going forward all .js player scripts will be in a master .js file this will make it easy for folks to access and change their player skins with a couple of clicks. As new look Players become available you would simply upgrade this master file free from me giving you access to the new look skins.

Current customers should log in and download the upgraded player files now.
Simply delete your old .js files from your system and upload the contents of the new updated player folders & files, regenerate your artist pages and your done. Just like before Wink

Instructions on how to select and edit these new scripts are on the way. So the selected skin in the upgrade is currently the default player how ever the new player skin is there ready to go.

The new look player can be seen at my website now however which is here http://www.mp3express.com.au [just click on a play link]

I'm experimenting with a Windows Media Player 9 skin with actually shows the swirly images that you see in the origianal player. It looks pretty neat...so I'll let you know when I get it going Smile

Well that's about it except to say, to all of you who have purchased our ExpressMediaPlayer System already, many thanks folks we really appreciate your support.

Best wishes to you all
Regards
Kirk

Last edited by KPM on 08/17/06 00:57; edited 1 time in total
KPM

Posted: 08/06/06 01:18 
Dj,
said some time ago I should post some screen shots ... well here they are Smile
These skins are available when you buy the ExpressMediaPlayerV_2.0 system from us.
And it really is a simple proccess to change from one to the other I created these screen shots in around 15 minutes.
It should take you only minutes to select the player you are going to use with this new system Smile

Current default audio player

Current default video player

EMPlayer with images & close button

& EMPlayer with no button or description.

Hope this helps
Regards
Kirk

rapzilla

Posted: 08/07/06 01:55 
This looks nice... I'll probally get it when I can upgrade my jamroom to 3.0

So will I be able to change the template so I can do like advertisement on top of the song playing. Like add a small banner saying Brought to you by Nike.com with logo

KPM

Posted: 08/07/06 02:14 
Hi rapzilla,

you asked?

Quote:
So will I be able to change the template so I can do like advertisement on top of the song playing. Like add a small banner saying Brought to you by Nike.com with logo

The "EMPlayer with images & close button" has my site logo in it. This is an image and therefore can be replaced with what ever image you might like to call in it's place.

At the moment with the player being javascript based it won't parse things apart from what are placed in the links that call it however I am playing around with iframes at the moment where I might be able to do a whole lot more.

Anyway the answer to your question is yes.
Thanks for the query Wink

Regards
Kirk

User Support Forum Archive (Read Only)
Third Party Products and Support

Solutions
• Social Media Platform
• Social Networking Software
• Musician Website Manager
• Community Builder
Products
• Jamroom Core