Jamroom Logo Jamroom 5 Core
is now Open Source!
User Support Forum Archive (Read Only)
Third Party Products and Support:
ExpressMediaPlayer and oinka template compatability.
american

Posted: 08/01/06 15:44 
Is the ExpressMediaPlayer compatible with the Templates From Oinka.

Oinka also has a player. will there be editing required or is it seamless. Question

KPM

Posted: 08/01/06 17:21 
Hi American,
I have no way of knowing this at this point in time however I will contact Huw and make some enquiries.

ExpressMediaPlayer deals with 13 templates from the Jamroom 3 package. These templates revolve around the play links in your jamroom. Two of our ExpressMediaPlayer templates carry css info you would definately have to copy and paste my alterations into Huws equivalent templates for these files.

If all the driving php files ie: song.php admin.php band.php ect are stock standard Jamroom files which I would guess that they are then the security patch in ExpressMediaPlayer should work for you.

So in essence the answer is if you were thinking of making artists music plays more secure at your site ExpressMediaPlayer will do it for you however you would probably have to copy & paste to achieve the result. And you would definately not want to mix my templates with your current templates on your computer in case you had to do a back_up when something didn't work. Wink

Hope this helps
Regards
Kirk

KPM

Posted: 08/24/06 18:19 
Hi American,
Just a follow up on this. Customers with my ExpressMediaPlayer System and myself have found that there are no problems associated with integrating the ExpressMediaPlayer - Sytem into the Proton skin and theme directories so yes it is compatable with Proton Wink

ExpressMediaPlayer will work on any Jamroom site using genuine Jamroom play link calls. And with our simple tutorials most folks should find it very easy to intergrate into their sites.

I'll be looking forward to a purchase from you some where down the road American Wink

Regards
Kirk

american

Posted: 08/24/06 19:18 
Thanks KPM,

Does the express Player also stream the video files. like the windows media and quick time player.

TIA

KPM

Posted: 08/24/06 19:26 
ExpressMediaPlayer-System caters for both video and audio at your site.
It streams wmv files for video and mp3 & wma files for music.

Hope this helps Wink
Regards
Kirk

User Support Forum Archive (Read Only)
Third Party Products and Support

Solutions
• Social Media Platform
• Social Networking Software
• Musician Website Manager
• Community Builder
Products
• Jamroom Core