Jamroom Logo Jamroom 5 Core
is now Open Source!
User Support Forum Archive (Read Only)
Third Party Products and Support:
New Smaller Jamroom Flash Player Skins For 3.xx
jamesd116

Posted: 09/16/06 15:07 
Big Daddy S these are kinda tight skins. My question to you are these aare only embedded players so unless i make alll of the page links to open in a new window they will have to keep the same window open. Is it possisble to do the player as a pop up or a download which can play all of the users music such as windows and real players Thanks

DS Flash Players

Posted: 09/16/06 17:09 

jimmyd116:
Big Daddy S these are kinda tight skins. My question to you are these aare only embedded players so unless i make alll of the page links to open in a new window they will have to keep the same window open. Is it possisble to do the player as a pop up or a download which can play all of the users music such as windows and real players Thanks

The skins that you are looking at on this page
http://www.soundmetro.com/artists/account/8/Ashley_Album.php
Are just skins over the original Jamroom player.
There should be no reason that these can't be made to popup.
And unless Jamroom itself prevents it, I can't see any reason you couldn't make a playlist with every song on your site. Although I'm not sure you would want to do that, especally if you have 100's of songs all loading into 1-player??

I'll see if I can create a popup with all the songs on my site and see what happens and post it here tonight or tomorrow.

GCFireSprinkler.com
daddysylem
DS Flash Players

Posted: 09/16/06 23:29 

jimmyd116:

At second glance, I'm not sure I'm understanding your question.

If your asking if the player can be made into a popup window that you can continue to play without stoping while your browsing around your site. The answer is yes.

If you want to know if you can download the player to play songs stored on the hard drive of your computer. The answer is no

Im really not sure what your asking here..........

GCFireSprinkler.com
jamesd116

Posted: 09/17/06 08:22 
The second question was correct id it was possible to play all music on the harddrive or cd drives

User Support Forum Archive (Read Only)
Third Party Products and Support

< Previous12

Solutions
• Social Media Platform
• Social Networking Software
• Musician Website Manager
• Community Builder
Products
• Jamroom Core
• Jamroom Addons
• Jamroom Modules