Jamroom Logo Jamroom 5 Core
is now Open Source!
User Support Forum Archive (Read Only)
User Site Design, Integration and Customization:
Can't get the additional themes to work!
mom2nine

Posted: 05/02/04 07:04 
I've downloaded and installed the new themes from this section, am using the latest version of jamroom (2.09), but when I look at my jamroom, I only see three themes, cobalt, moss, and infrared. What do I need to do to be able to use these new themes for the bands?

your spirits, check out http://rosebowen.com
Brian
Jamroom Team

Posted: 05/02/04 07:25 

mom2nine:
I've downloaded and installed the new themes from this section, am using the latest version of jamroom (2.09), but when I look at my jamroom, I only see three themes, cobalt, moss, and infrared. What do I need to do to be able to use these new themes for the bands?

After you have downloaded the themes, you need to extract them to your jamroom/themes directory, and then from the Admin Menu choose "Install Theme" to install the new ones to your Jamroom.

Hope this helps!

- Brian

mom2nine

Posted: 05/02/04 07:29 
Sorry, I should have explained in greater detail. I did install them through the admin panel. If I choose "Remove Theme" I see ALL of them. But if I go to the artist menu and choose an artist, and go to HTML Themes, all I see is version 1.0 of those three themes, no 2.0, no sandstorm, etc. Is there something else I need to do beyond what I've done?

mom2nine

Posted: 05/02/04 07:39 
I'm also having problems with two available themes. I go to Get Themes and see three that I haven't downloaded, Dun Forest and KL Clouds. I click on the download button, and they download, but when Winzip tries to open them, I get a window that asks about adding files to the archive, rather than extracting them. No matter what I've tried I can't seem to get those themes.

Brian
Jamroom Team

Posted: 05/02/04 08:24 

mom2nine:
Sorry, I should have explained in greater detail. I did install them through the admin panel. If I choose "Remove Theme" I see ALL of them. But if I go to the artist menu and choose an artist, and go to HTML Themes, all I see is version 1.0 of those three themes, no 2.0, no sandstorm, etc. Is there something else I need to do beyond what I've done?

You'll need to go into "Modify Quota", choose the quota that the artist belongs to, and ensure that the new themes are added to their quota. I think that will fix your problem.

Hope this helps!

- Brian

Brian
Jamroom Team

Posted: 05/02/04 08:26 

mom2nine:
I'm also having problems with two available themes. I go to Get Themes and see three that I haven't downloaded, Dun Forest and KL Clouds. I click on the download button, and they download, but when Winzip tries to open them, I get a window that asks about adding files to the archive, rather than extracting them. No matter what I've tried I can't seem to get those themes.

It looks like you might be having problems with winzip or your browser. Most likely it is unable to finf the file after it has been downloaded (usually to the browsers temp directory). You might try clearing your cache and see if that helps, otherwise I would choose to save it somewhere and then come back and open it via your file manager.

Hope this helps!

- Brian

mom2nine

Posted: 05/02/04 10:34 
Unfortunately, the only option that comes up when I click on the download button is that it downloads to a temporary folder, there's no way to choose to save as or save target as because of the way the download button is set up. I downloaded the other themes through that interface without incident.

Is there a link to those theme files that I could access outside of the admin interface?

User Support Forum Archive (Read Only)
User Site Design, Integration and Customization

Solutions
• Social Media Platform
• Social Networking Software
• Musician Website Manager
• Community Builder
Products
• Jamroom Core
• Jamroom Addons
• Jamroom Modules