Jamroom Logo Jamroom 5 Core
is now Open Source!
User Support Forum Archive (Read Only)
Jamroom Help:
contribution offered/help needed
infomorelos

Posted: 07/31/03 02:45 
1)What would be extremely helpfull would be a 'prefix' for the table names. This is essential for users like me who have only one database. To avoid additional programming work, it would be enough to begin all table names with something like j'amroom_' , 'jmrm_' or whatever strange string followed by _ . The it's easy to open the script files in a text editor and substitute all 'stangestring_' with a prefix, if you need to do that. Especially needed for table names like 'users' which every scripter seems to use.
Well I will have to do this work anyway (just to find out if jamroom runs well on my server). If anybody is interested, I could send modified files later.
2) MUST the installation directroy be called 'jamroom' or could I use another one?

Brian
Jamroom Team

Posted: 07/31/03 06:28 
Watch for an upcoming release, as I have the database "prefix" on the to - do list. Currently Jamroom uses 'jamroom_' on all of the tables it makes, but I will be making it so you can modify that to what you want.

Also, the installation directory can be anything you want. The script will figure out where it is. Hope this helps!

- Brian

User Support Forum Archive (Read Only)
Jamroom Help

Solutions
• Social Media Platform
• Social Networking Software
• Musician Website Manager
• Community Builder
Products
• Jamroom Core
• Jamroom Addons
• Jamroom Modules