Jamroom Logo Jamroom 5 Core
is now Open Source!
User Support Forum Archive (Read Only)
User Site Design, Integration and Customization:
Need Theme Design??? I'll Do Them For You!
Collabs.com

Posted: 04/14/04 00:07 
Hello my Jamroom fam!

You can see an almost completed theme that I worked into the feel of my site at:

http://www.collabs.com/4UL

you can see the rough draft of the main site at:

http://www.collabs.com/newindex.php

As you can see I have made it into the same feel as my main site. The only thing I have left are the popup boxes for the lyrics and song info.

If any of you need your theme to be integrated nicely into your already established layout I can do it for you.

Although some have offered to do some for free, I would not be able to do this just because of the time it takes.

I'm going to charge $45 for integration ($10 of which is going to Brian as a bonus for creating such an awesome script. But shhh, don't tell him yet, he doesn't know that Wink

So that means that every person who does a custom Jamroom template through me is actually giving Brian an extra $10 also. I just really wanna show my appreciation for this amazing program he's created!

Once an intergration is done, and you would like me to make it different colors, (to maybe give your customers a few different color options on themes) I will charge only an extra $10 for up to 5 colors and $25 for unlimited colors.

Again, I apologize about this not being able to be free, I know that's something that we all try to do here as the Jamroom fam, but I just would not be able to afford working on something for quite a bit of time with no money in return. I hope you all can truly understand.

If you think my prices are outrageous or something, just contact me on here or email or whatever. I think they are quite reasonable.

I can gurantee I can integrate your artist templates into your established design in a way that will leave it looking professional.

ALSO:

If you need any other graphic design I go by quotes. You can view some of my older stuff at my portfolio site here:

http://www.RobertSarnowski.com

or you can take a peek at my new designs site I'm working on here:

http://www.NRGdesigns.com

thanks for reading!

Hope to serve some of you here in the near future

-Bob

Collabs.com

Posted: 04/14/04 00:25 
oops

replied to so many other posts on here, I just wanted to bump this one back to the top before I went to bed

Night everyone!

-Bob

dniMTheory

Posted: 04/14/04 07:22 
Hey, that design looks sexy, good luck

Collabs.com

Posted: 04/14/04 11:40 
LOL

good, I was going for the "sexy" look, HEHE j/k

Thanks though

-bob

504pro

Posted: 04/15/04 13:57 
hey, i have quite a few themes that you just need to create html headers and footers for. i give those away, contact me if you want them..., i also do custom ones. but i charge for those...very reasonable.....

Danny

Posted: 05/11/04 17:38 
Very Impressive! I will contact you for a quote to design WTB as soon as we finish with the Roadie DB. Nice that you look out for Brian as well. I have to respect that.

jbo523

Posted: 05/13/04 17:07 
is it possible for you to integrate my phpbb templates with my new jamroom?

aclark

Posted: 05/18/04 10:52 
If you are interested send me an email, I need someone to design a one-page template that I can wrap a pre-existing design around...

info@rockerie.com

User Support Forum Archive (Read Only)
User Site Design, Integration and Customization

Solutions
• Social Media Platform
• Social Networking Software
• Musician Website Manager
• Community Builder
Products
• Jamroom Core
• Jamroom Addons
• Jamroom Modules