Jamroom Logo Jamroom 5 Core
is now Open Source!
User Support Forum Archive (Read Only)
Third Party Products and Support:
[updated] monochrome theme/skin
indiear

Posted: 11/05/06 19:44 
View it here: http://www.demo.brainwaveradio.com

the above has been completed to run separate from the default Cobalt theme in Jamroom (thank you pash!)

You can upload these and offer the "Monochrome" as another theme for your artists, or set the "Monochrome" skin as your default in your admin control panel. You do not need to use the "monochrome" skin to use the artist theme, and vice versa.

You can also just take the monochrome.css from the "skin" folder and rename it to Cobalt.css and upload to the current skins/Cobalt directory and replace the cobalt colors without losing any modifications you may have done.

New download link, thanks for the info Brian:

http://www.brainwaveradio.com/demo/Monochrome.zip

Last edited by indiear on 11/06/06 10:58; edited 1 time in total
Brian
Jamroom Team

Posted: 11/06/06 10:32 

indiear:
View it here: http://www.demo.brainwaveradio.com

the above has been completed to run separate from the default Cobalt theme in Jamroom (thank you pash!)

You can upload these and offer the "Monochrome" as another theme for your artists, or set the "Monochrome" skin as your default in your admin control panel. You do not need to use the "monochrome" skin to use the artist theme, and vice versa.

You can also just take the monochrome.css from the "skin" folder and rename it to Cobalt.css and upload to the current skins/Cobalt directory and replace the cobalt colors without losing any modifications you may have done.

indiear -

Could you remove the link you have here for download? Your download contains the Cobalt DS Player, which is only available to Power Pack users, and should not be included in your theme. Thank you!

- Brian

midwest

Posted: 11/06/06 23:49 
Im using this But i get this error the template file "review.tpl" does not exist or is not readable from the themes/

indiear

Posted: 11/07/06 03:35 
what are you doing when you get this message? i can not find that anywhere, let me know and i can fix it up if it is something that needs fixed Smile

midwest

Posted: 11/07/06 05:53 
When you comment or review a song/artist

indiear

Posted: 11/07/06 06:18 
hey sent you an im Smile

make sure you uploaded all the content of the zip, as there is a "review.tpl" in the theme directory. the zip is a complete backup of the files on the demo site so it is a mirror of what is shown on www.demo.brainwaveradio.com try to duplicate that at the demo.

Login:

username: demo
password: jamroom

i have just completed reviews of songs and artists along with rating songs and artists and i can not duplicate that.

with the error message you are getting it sounds like there is not "review.tpl" in your themes/monochrome folder, check to make sure you have that template uploaded and regenerate your artist theme.

if still no luck email me (info@360asheville.com) and give me a link to where you are having that issue Smile

thanks!
chad

User Support Forum Archive (Read Only)
Third Party Products and Support

Solutions
• Social Media Platform
• Social Networking Software
• Musician Website Manager
• Community Builder
Products
• Jamroom Core
• Jamroom Addons