Jamroom Logo Jamroom 5 Core
is now Open Source!
User Support Forum Archive (Read Only)
Third Party Products and Support:
custom coding work needed
ptwmedia

Posted: 11/17/06 14:14 
I am going to be using jamroom for churches to broadcast audio and video sermons. I need the following to really make this work for me:

Under the Artist (I changed it to Broadcaster) Control Panel, I need to add a separate option - "Speaker" add speaker, modify speaker (only if this user created the speaker); Each speaker should have the following fields for his profile:

First Name, Last Name, Title, Biography, speaker image (allow upload), Main Speaker option

There should be a page on the frontend to display the speaker's info and list his sermons. The option of a podcast feed by speaker would be excellent as well.

The Song fields need to be modified to include the following:

Title, Speaker, Event Type, Date, Bible Reference, Series, Overview, Description, Topic (this can use the genre field), Upload and Attach a pdf, upload & attach a .doc, upload and attach a .ppt

Users should be able to search by sermon title, speaker, date, Bible reference, keyword from the title, description & keywords fields. Users should be able to add sermons, speakers, or broadcasters to their favorites; also email a sermon to a friend.

Any body up to the task please contact me!

daddysylem
DS Flash Players

Posted: 11/17/06 15:00 
You might want to try these guys,
This is what they do..........

http://www.jamroom.net/Jamroom_Design

GCFireSprinkler.com
ptwmedia

Posted: 11/17/06 15:10 
Thanks for the input, but I really need coding not a template at this point. I am looking for someone who is familiar with php & smarty to do this for me. I could probably do it myself, but to do all of the work would take me approximately...forever. Very Happy

Since I am trying to earn some income for this lifetime, that is probably not a good time schedule... Wink

daddysylem
DS Flash Players

Posted: 11/17/06 15:39 

ptwmedia:
Thanks for the input, but I really need coding not a template at this point. I am looking for someone who is familiar with php & smarty to do this for me. I could probably do it myself, but to do all of the work would take me approximately...forever. Very Happy

Since I am trying to earn some income for this lifetime, that is probably not a good time schedule... Wink

I think they do a little more than just Templates for Jamroom.
http://www.oinkba.com/content/view/14/33/

But what do I know, I only make flash players.... Wink

GCFireSprinkler.com
ptwmedia

Posted: 12/26/06 12:35 
I am still looking for someone to do this...If no one responds on the forums, then I will just try rentacoder or similar. Any takers?

User Support Forum Archive (Read Only)
Third Party Products and Support

Solutions
• Social Media Platform
• Social Networking Software
• Musician Website Manager
• Community Builder
Products
• Jamroom Core
• Jamroom Addons
• Jamroom Modules
• Jamroom Marketplace