Jamroom Logo Jamroom 5 Core
is now Open Source!
User Support Forum Archive (Read Only)
User Site Design, Integration and Customization:
modules or blocks for phpnuke
bigtree

Posted: 07/01/04 09:04 
Hi, my first post here and I would like to say Big Cheers! to Brian for creating this software. It's really cool and I see a strong future for it. Well done... Very Happy

I'm trying jamroom on recording.org right now, which uses phpnuke 7.1. Does anyone here have any tips, mods made that I can integrate into php-nuke? I'm not too php savy or wealthy for sure but I would be interested in paying someone, or doing my best to promote your talents for those that can help us get rolling better with Jamroom.
Recording is a fairly large site (17,000 members) and if we get Jamroom happening I think it could be exciting.

Any help or tips would be very appreciated!

Chris

Jamroom Team

Posted: 07/04/04 09:55 

bigtree:
Hi, my first post here and I would like to say Big Cheers! to Brian for creating this software. It's really cool and I see a strong future for it. Well done... Very Happy

I'm trying jamroom on recording.org right now, which uses phpnuke 7.1. Does anyone here have any tips, mods made that I can integrate into php-nuke? I'm not too php savy or wealthy for sure but I would be interested in paying someone, or doing my best to promote your talents for those that can help us get rolling better with Jamroom.
Recording is a fairly large site (17,000 members) and if we get Jamroom happening I think it could be exciting.

Any help or tips would be very appreciated!

Chris

Chris -

I know several users here have integrated with phpNuke - I hope some of them will jump in here and give some pointers on how they have done it. Unfortunately I'm not familiar with the software, so am not sure how it would be done.

I just checked out your site - looks like you have a real active forum there!

- Brian

eucarya

Posted: 09/21/04 21:11 
No one I know of has sucessfully "integrated" into their nuke site.
What you can do is use an iframe to make it appear in your site, but it basically just opens Jamroom in a window which is integrated into your site. If you search the nuke sites for "NukeWrap" you will find what you are looking for to do it this way.
Currently I am looking into how to actually integrate Jamroom with phpnuke so that signing up and logging in will be one process instead of 2 separate things.

User Support Forum Archive (Read Only)
User Site Design, Integration and Customization

Solutions
• Social Media Platform
• Social Networking Software
• Musician Website Manager
• Community Builder
Products
• Jamroom Core
• Jamroom Addons
• Jamroom Modules
• Jamroom Marketplace