Jamroom Logo Jamroom 5 Core
is now Open Source!
User Support Forum Archive (Read Only)
User Site Design, Integration and Customization:
Template Integration
xfactor

Posted: 09/27/04 05:47 
I am currently using PHPnuke, my site is www.RADIOIV.com , still not finished yet. I am thinking about using one of these templates here, http://www.templatetycoon.com/music.html , and integrate jamroom into it. I am looking for some suggestions. 1) Is jamroom easier to integrate into a non-portal (PHPnuke,Mambo) site? 2) Which template do you guys think would be easier to integrate?

johnypneumo

Posted: 09/27/04 09:30 
there are some mods that allow you to list the latest jamroom tracks etc on the portal page,i use mambo - as for the jamroom templates do you mean actually sharing the same looking design jamroom uses ? or the templates for the artist pages because obviously these are variable as each artist can have a diff theme - but like i said listing the hottest choons,.. the top 10 choons etc in your portal is easy.

xfactor

Posted: 09/27/04 09:44 
Is it easier to integrate Jamroom into a non-portal site? Or would it be best to use a portal site?

johnypneumo

Posted: 09/27/04 11:34 
dunno realy mate, id say it doesnt make much diff as it depends on your needs ,i would say if say you have a message board - choose phpbb2 as Jamroom works well with that,however i use mambo & phpbb2 & jamroom alltogether and it works realy sweet ,theres actualy a file that comes with Jamroom to integrate the Log-in system with phpbb2 ,.. altho i do not utilise this.,i just display the info from jamroom on my portal pages and i keep the log-in / sign up seperate as not everyone who signs up at my site wants a Jamroom account .

johnypneumo

Posted: 09/27/04 11:51 
Another example Xfactor is how well Jamroom integrates with Mambo,im not trying to plug my site but look how i can display my Jamroom charts Inside mambo ,its wicked mate Wink
http://trancecreator.com/Tcv4/index.php?option=com_wrapper&wrap=Charts&Itemid=55

xfactor

Posted: 09/27/04 12:00 
Do you know of anyone that might be able to make me a flash header/logo for my site? www.RADIOIV.com I am using phpnuke.

johnypneumo

Posted: 09/27/04 12:24 
i dont mate, im "ok" with flash etc,but not that good - sorry Sad

musichype

Posted: 09/27/04 22:32 
My Company does flash, we actually built our entire jamroom site at www.musichypeonline.com check it out if you are interested you can PM Me?

xfactor

Posted: 09/28/04 10:12 
I am interested in adding some "LIFE" to the site, www.RADIOIV.com , any suggestions. Can you provide me with a quote for the "Header"?

User Support Forum Archive (Read Only)
User Site Design, Integration and Customization

Solutions
• Social Media Platform
• Social Networking Software
• Musician Website Manager
• Community Builder
Products
• Jamroom Core
• Jamroom Addons
• Jamroom Modules
• Jamroom Marketplace