Jamroom Logo Jamroom 5 Core
is now Open Source!
User Support Forum Archive (Read Only)
User Site Design, Integration and Customization:
Designer for UK Christian Band Site
christianbands

Posted: 10/05/04 08:07 
Hi,
I'm looking for someone to design a template for a Christian based music site for the UK and Ireland. www.ChristianBands.co.uk. This of course would be done with an agreed $£ compensation and/or we are not against a link at the bottom of the design showing the designer credit. We envisage quite a bit of traffic on the site as we own multiple domains and already have 5 years of contacts in the marketplace we are aiming to serve.

If you could provide links to site(s) you have completed along with your ideas (eg we would love to utilise the full facilities offered within jamroom such as ranking stats, events etc)

Even though the site is christian based, (please don't pre-judge and assume 'hymns' Laughing we want it to be 'funky' modern, reflecting the wide range of diverse genres now available in the Christian music scene) and f course we need it to be easily navigated with a real community feel).

We would like to have feeds on the front of the site showing upcoming events/gigs etc which had been entered into the events section of each artists own admin area. (you get the idea I'm sure)

The designer we opt to work with would be given full ftp rights etc and we would work with you to do any work (html etc) that you might need.

If you are interested or have any further questions etc you can PM me and we'll take it from there.

Cheers

Simon

jackdaris

Posted: 10/26/04 16:12 

christianbands:
Hi,
I'm looking for someone to design a template for a Christian based music site for the UK and Ireland. www.ChristianBands.co.uk. This of course would be done with an agreed $£ compensation and/or we are not against a link at the bottom of the design showing the designer credit. We envisage quite a bit of traffic on the site as we own multiple domains and already have 5 years of contacts in the marketplace we are aiming to serve.

If you could provide links to site(s) you have completed along with your ideas (eg we would love to utilise the full facilities offered within jamroom such as ranking stats, events etc)

Even though the site is christian based, (please don't pre-judge and assume 'hymns' Laughing we want it to be 'funky' modern, reflecting the wide range of diverse genres now available in the Christian music scene) and f course we need it to be easily navigated with a real community feel).

We would like to have feeds on the front of the site showing upcoming events/gigs etc which had been entered into the events section of each artists own admin area. (you get the idea I'm sure)

The designer we opt to work with would be given full ftp rights etc and we would work with you to do any work (html etc) that you might need.

If you are interested or have any further questions etc you can PM me and we'll take it from there.

Cheers

Simon

Hi, I've used : http://www.rentacoder.com and have been satisfied with the process.

User Support Forum Archive (Read Only)
User Site Design, Integration and Customization

Solutions
• Social Media Platform
• Social Networking Software
• Musician Website Manager
• Community Builder
Products
• Jamroom Core
• Jamroom Addons
• Jamroom Modules
• Jamroom Marketplace