Jamroom Logo Jamroom 5 Core
is now Open Source!
User Support Forum Archive (Read Only)
Third Party Products and Support:
who wants to pitch in for vbulletin integration
dionsis

Posted: 01/24/07 11:01 
i am looking for a vbulletin developer at the moment to code an integration between jamroom and vbulletin which maintains jamrooms member, artists structure, but registration is done correctly through the vbulletin API and also login's would create session's both sides.

if anyone is interested let me know, im looking for a developer right at the moment and have had bids of $400 and $300 from vbulletin developers for the job.

this is as opposed the current integration which is a couple of insert statements on the vbulletin database which is currently show up small issues with newest member and other little items. also logins doesnt log you in on the far side.

Brian
Jamroom Team

Posted: 01/24/07 11:11 

dionsis:
i am looking for a vbulletin developer at the moment to code an integration between jamroom and vbulletin which maintains jamrooms member, artists structure, but registration is done correctly through the vbulletin API and also login's would create session's both sides.

if anyone is interested let me know, im looking for a developer right at the moment and have had bids of $400 and $300 from vbulletin developers for the job.

this is as opposed the current integration which is a couple of insert statements on the vbulletin database which is currently show up small issues with newest member and other little items. also logins doesnt log you in on the far side.

The issues with the vBulletin3.php bridge have been fixed in the Jamroom 3.0.26 test release. There was typo keeping the "newest" user from showing up, etc.

Personally I don't see the need to use the API, as I have a string feeling it would cause db connection issues internally in Jamroom, but that's just my 2 cents Wink

- Brian

dionsis

Posted: 01/24/07 12:07 
yes but what about login details logging both in

also bringing member accounts from vbulletin into jamroom (as normal members not artists, artists can sign up later )

Brian
Jamroom Team

Posted: 01/24/07 12:17 

dionsis:
yes but what about login details logging both in

also bringing member accounts from vbulletin into jamroom (as normal members not artists, artists can sign up later )

Both of these ideas (synchronization and auto login) are being worked on for Jamroom 3.1.

Hope this helps!

- Brian

dionsis

Posted: 01/24/07 14:00 
ah now thats information i could have done with the past 3 weeks that ive been bringing it up here and hunting down a developer

any expected date for its release?

when this release happens i will more than likely buy a unlimited license and power pack to compliment my current license

User Support Forum Archive (Read Only)
Third Party Products and Support

Solutions
• Social Media Platform
• Social Networking Software
• Musician Website Manager
• Community Builder
Products
• Jamroom Core
• Jamroom Addons
• Jamroom Modules
• Jamroom Marketplace