Jamroom Logo Jamroom 5 Core
is now Open Source!
User Support Forum Archive (Read Only)
Third Party Products and Support:
Introducing EMPlayer GEN3 With Buy Now Buttons!
KPM

Posted: 01/28/07 05:13 
Introducing The New GEN3 Express Media Player Security System For Jamroom. With Buy Now Buttons

This system is 100% Jamroom Compatible.
It stops theft of your audio & video media stream only files by bypassing your listeners own default Media Player on their machine.
It is fully customizable and very easy to do so via the .css files.
It requires no extra work on your listeners part. No special downloads for them to make it work.
It works on both Mac & Windows Machines selecting the mimetype and the player interface accordingly.
It streams all current Jamroom Play types. Single Song, Album & Station or Radio plays. It also Streams all your video plays.
It will play .wav's .m3u [playlists] .mp3's .wma .wmv .wav ect
It is forward compatable in that if BigGuy introduces new media file types that can be handled by Windows Media Player this player should play them.
It is fully supported and updated each time BigGuy upgrades any of the files that are associated with the player set.
And it now has Buy Now Buttons

The Latest Addition New GEN3 for Jamroom's using Coblat Skin & Themes With Buy Now Buttons
This player is highly skinable and very easy to manipulate. On install it automatically pulls your
system info for display in the player. If you want to use your own images in the header this is easlily
done by a simple change to the CobaltEMPSS.css file.

It sells for only $24.95USD. You Can Buy it here
Free Skins will be available for this player set as they are created at my forums.
Note: Buy Now Links will show on Ranking Generated and Artist Audio Page Playlinks for all your single song play links.
Attention: Customers who bought GEN2 players from me before the 27/1/07 will have access to the free upgrade to the Gen3 Player Set at my boards very soon. I've just got to work out who you are Wink.

Read More here
http://www.jamroom.net/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=8069&start=0

Note: You need the Jamroom Payment pack in order to be able to see the Add To Cart links. The player will still work on any Jamroom but it won't process the vault items until you have the Jamroom Payment pack.

Hope this helps Wink
Regards
Kirk

Last edited by KPM on 01/28/07 21:08; edited 1 time in total
wwb

Posted: 01/28/07 16:17 
Krik,
I downloaded the player and I am having some snags. It seems the LS doesn't work on the main page/ spotlight. When you visit the artist page and it streams it works.
error:
The requested URL /*(***** (LoFi-Play) was not found on this server.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

Also, how do I get my images to load in the player. It seems the artist images work fine but nothing like your image above? it's all white!

What about the buy now option. How does that work? Do I need th pwer pack from JR?
Thanks

KPM

Posted: 01/28/07 19:45 

Quote:
Krik,
I downloaded the player and I am having some snags. It seems the LS doesn't work on the main page/ spotlight. When you visit the artist page and it streams it works.
error:
The requested URL /*(***** (LoFi-Play) was not found on this server.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

Also, how do I get my images to load in the player. It seems the artist images work fine but nothing like your image above? it's all white!

wwb I have emailed you regarding the above and I am waiting to hear back from you. Wink

Quote:
What about the buy now option. How does that work? Do I need th pwer pack from JR?

Yes that's correct.

Hope this helps
Regards
Kirk

KPM

Posted: 01/28/07 21:05 
wwb,
I looked into this and found I didn't include my .css file in the download Confused

I have sent you another template set.

Hope this helps
Regards
Kirk

wwb

Posted: 01/29/07 06:20 
Kirk,
Thanks once again for such great support with this amazing player.
Two thumbs up for a easy to use player.
I highly recommend using this player with JR.

Next step is to get the power pack from JR.

Thanks once again.

Dazed

Posted: 01/29/07 20:04 
Very cool! Loaded the new files today and it looks great.

Thanks for the customer support as well Kirk.

Dazed

wwb

Posted: 01/30/07 13:32 
I wrote Kirk about this issue I am having and issue with Firefox, maybe someone can help me out. I am using this new player and this is the deal:

So the visitor works fine in Firefox browser, it plays a 40 second sample ( correct).
Now,I made a member account and it seems it still plays the same 40 seconds sample (only in firefox) when it should be playing the full track.

Also, in firefox the HS doesn't seem to work, but once again it only seems to be in firefox.
Just seems firefox has some issues. Like I said works fine as a visitor,only LS allowed due to my settings, but when I log in a member account HS doesn't work and the default 40 second sample only plays not the full track

Everything is fine in IE though

KPM

Posted: 01/30/07 15:33 
wwb,
Have you changed your enviroment settings from the default to
ISO-8859-1 in your jamroom master admin?

Thanks
Kirk

midwest

Posted: 01/30/07 16:10 
Still no email from you just keep it Wink

KPM

Posted: 01/30/07 16:20 

Quote:
Still no email from you just keep it

What email are you waiting for midwest the information you requested is all at the boards and the updates as previously announced are there for you.

Hope this helps
Regards
Kirk

midwest

Posted: 01/30/07 16:58 

KPM:

Quote:
Still no email from you just keep it

What email are you waiting for midwest the information you requested is all at the boards and the updates as previously announced are there for you.

Hope this helps
Regards
Kirk
To: midwest
Posted: 27 Jan 2007 02:53
Subject: Re: Dont work Quote message
I'll contact you via email Wink

wwb

Posted: 01/30/07 16:58 
Kirk,
I change the setting like you said.

I did a error check and got these:

[30-Jan-2007 14:38:02] PHP Fatal error: Smarty error: [in /home/wwb/domains/worldwidebeats.net/public_html/templates/login/login_note_-1.tpl line 3]: syntax error: unrecognized tag: color: #FFFFFF; (Smarty_Compiler.class.php, line 439) in /home/***/***/***t/public_html/include/smarty/libs/Smarty.class.php on line 1095

[30-Jan-2007 09:24:08] PHP Warning: fsockopen() [function.fsockopen]: unable to connect to www.worldwidebeats.net:80 in /home/***/*****/*****t/public_html/include/snoopy/Snoopy.class.php on line 1150<<<<<<<<<<I Believe Big guy explained this to me.

KPM

Posted: 01/30/07 17:15 

Quote:
Kirk,
I change the setting like you said.

I did a error check and got these:

[30-Jan-2007 14:38:02] PHP Fatal error: Smarty error: [in /home/wwb/domains/worldwidebeats.net/public_html/templates/login/login_note_-1.tpl line 3]: syntax error: unrecognized tag: color: #FFFFFF; (Smarty_Compiler.class.php, line 439) in /home/***/***/***t/public_html/include/smarty/libs/Smarty.class.php on line 1095

[30-Jan-2007 09:24:08] PHP Warning: fsockopen() [function.fsockopen]: unable to connect to www.worldwidebeats.net:80 in /home/***/*****/*****t/public_html/include/snoopy/Snoopy.class.php on line 1150<<<<<<<<<<I Believe Big guy explained this to me.

Thanks wwb,
You mentioned those before I thought but did you see any changes in your player issues with the new settings after a regenerate artisty pages?
I guess that's what I need to know.

regards
Kirk

wwb

Posted: 01/30/07 17:19 
I even went to Vr2 and still no luck. I am trying everything under the sun. IE works just fine, but Firefox is the problem

KPM

Posted: 01/30/07 17:36 

Quote:
To: midwest
Posted: 27 Jan 2007 02:53
Subject: Re: Dont work Quote message
I'll contact you via email Wink

Your email on the 27/1/07 was

Quote:
I wanna download the newest update but its not working your site has errors Can you just send me the newest updated version cause I had To reinstall jr
Warning: file(datafiles/48971302/module_data.dat) [function.file]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/mp3expre/public_html/dc/downloadcontrol/functions.php on line 130

My reply email on the 27/1/07 was

Quote:
I have fixed the download link for ExpressMediaPlayer_V2.
You posted I have this but it don't work. If you are referring to the GEN2 player did you upload all the files?
Thanks
Regards
Kirk

The player upgrade sets are available at my forums Midwest and the downloads have been repaired. So I'm not sure what else you are requiring from me.

Hope this helps
Regards
Kirk

User Support Forum Archive (Read Only)
Third Party Products and Support

12Next >

Solutions
• Social Media Platform
• Social Networking Software
• Musician Website Manager
• Community Builder
Products