is now Open Source!
User Support Forum Archive (Read Only)
DS Flash Players:
Bad News - Myspace And The Flash Player "Buy Now"
Soul
Beta Team

Posted: 03/29/07 18:39 

bigguy:
For me, being a "kid" in the 70's, it was all about riding our bikes and playing "war" in the woods. Does anyone else remember pulling "hydros" behind your bike on string with nails that made sparks as it flew over the pavement? Wink

- Brian

You bet! I was kid the 50's and remember doing all those things. Used to put playing cards held by clothespins on the spokes of our bikes too. Made an awesome sound and you were cool too. (it would probably drive me nuts now.. ha!)

We never had to worry about being out alone even at night. It wasn't a huge concern.

Except perhaps to our mothers. Wink

In our neighborhood we would play all kinds of games until after dark. In fact, some of the stuff we did was better at night. Stealth and cunning stuff. Laughing

-Soul

Posted: 03/30/07 19:06 

bigguy:
For me, being a "kid" in the 70's, it was all about riding our bikes and playing "war" in the woods. Does anyone else remember pulling "hydros" behind your bike on string with nails that made sparks as it flew over the pavement? Wink

- Brian

I remember being a child in the early 80s to mid 80s playing war as you said bukding cabins/huts in the woods, rding bikes all day being out all day and only returning home to eat or watch tv if it asnt at a frinds house, going to the cree k to catch cra dads creek chubs or minnows oh yeah salamanders. walking to the river to go fishing coming in late night from catching night crawlers. this was in my younger yrs before the smokes drinks and ladies then came the late night parties over the weekends after school jobs and no bills heh heh

User Support Forum Archive (Read Only)
DS Flash Players

< Previous12

Solutions
• Social Media Platform
• Social Networking Software
• Musician Website Manager
• Community Builder
Products
• Jamroom Core
• Jamroom Addons
• Jamroom Modules