Jamroom Logo Jamroom 5 Core
is now Open Source!
User Support Forum Archive (Read Only)
Ultrabubble:
Posible SefJam + Evolution???
fracktal

Posted: 06/19/07 09:08 
Hello guys. I have installed one evo theme in my site... In my other customized template i had SefJam installed but... is quickly customize in evo themes...

Is possible make the links like the Sefjam in the Evolution themes? I have seen in...

www.burnjam.com

Thanks!!!

SteveX
Ultrabubble

Posted: 06/19/07 10:27 
Yes, SefJam works with any template. Which site did you have SefJam installed on?

"Stranger from another planet, welcome to our hole. Just strap on your guitar and we'll play some rock and roll"

Ultrabubble create things.
fracktal

Posted: 06/19/07 11:34 
I have speaked with you for the old installation of the selfjam... but now need to install in this template...

ibizarock.es

can you helpe for include the sefjam in this evolution template?

Is possible to have the friendly url of the bands links in the index and music pages?

instead of this:
ibizarock.es/members/19

this:
ibizarock.es/ekn

Thanks!!

SteveX
Ultrabubble

Posted: 06/19/07 12:54 
I have emailed you the Evo menu and sql. To make your translation you will need to rename the link in the Link Masker (or in the SQL) and also in the href in the menu template.

To make the SefJam urls in the templates is an easy edit, you just replace "{$ARTIST_URL}" with "{$JAMROOM_URL}/{$BAND_NAME|jr_theme_string}"

Let me know if you have any problems

"Stranger from another planet, welcome to our hole. Just strap on your guitar and we'll play some rock and roll"

fracktal

Posted: 06/20/07 02:55 
Thanks... I have the files and im installing.

About the artist url in the index... Yes i have put but its not the same than the url in the artists menu, this other menu have the letter in smallcaps... and with the variable that you given to me.. i have problems wih the ñ, this is the problem in spain... Rolling Eyes I have one band called "La señal" and the url is not runing...

Can you helpme?

SteveX
Ultrabubble

Posted: 06/20/07 11:22 
The letters in the menu are written in capitals in the template, you can try changing it there, although it could be a css problem so check those css classes if changing the template doesn't solve the problem.

I can look into the La señal problem, but not until the weekend I'm afraid as I am working away for the next 2 days. Which character encoding do you use for Spanish? And without SefJam, does the standard Jamroom friendly name La señal work ok? Also, are there other letters which are likely to crop up?

I haven't heard that this is a problem for Eric (castmp3.com). Perhaps French is a different encoding, or maybe he has restricted the letters that can be used in artist names.

Sorry it's not an immediate solution, but hopefully I can make this work at the weekend.

fracktal

Posted: 06/21/07 00:51 
Don't worry... have time... thanks for the interest in the solution.

In all the pages when I write the Ñ or é caracters in the blog, for example, there is no problem, the only problem is in the links when i put the friendly urls to the artists links. But.. the i no understand why the other links in the evo artist theme are good...

http://www.ibizarock.es/la_se%F1al/ you can see... the url is without ñ and with %F1... but inside... the shop link are with the correct ñ.

Thanks for your time.

Castmp3

Posted: 06/22/07 16:11 
Hi,

I confirm that we have restricted all accentuated (local) characters into the URL Bad Characters field into the config/account settings.

Eric -
admin@castmp3.com

User Support Forum Archive (Read Only)
Ultrabubble

Solutions
• Social Media Platform
• Social Networking Software
• Musician Website Manager
• Community Builder
Products
• Jamroom Core
• Jamroom Addons