Jamroom Logo Jamroom 5 Core
is now Open Source!
User Support Forum Archive (Read Only)
Jamroom Help:
Jamroom 3.1b2 errors
msultani

Posted: 07/22/07 12:42 
Trying to upload music and getting these errors,
ERROR! the template file "jr_search_header.tpl" does not exist or is not readable from the skins/Cobalt3 directory

ERROR! the template file "jr_search_row.tpl" does not exist or is not readable from the skins/Cobalt3 directory

ERROR! the template file "jr_search_footer.tpl" does not exist or is not readable from the skins/Cobalt3 directory

I am using Cobalt3 skin and 3.1 beta 2

Brian
Jamroom Team

Posted: 07/22/07 16:54 

msultani:
Trying to upload music and getting these errors,
ERROR! the template file "jr_search_header.tpl" does not exist or is not readable from the skins/Cobalt3 directory

ERROR! the template file "jr_search_row.tpl" does not exist or is not readable from the skins/Cobalt3 directory

ERROR! the template file "jr_search_footer.tpl" does not exist or is not readable from the skins/Cobalt3 directory

I am using Cobalt3 skin and 3.1 beta 2

I'm not sure why you would ever see these errors on media upload, since the search is never called.

Please check that your Jamroom .htaccess file has been updated to no longer use "search.php" for friendly URLs (which is no longer used as of Jamroom 3) - you can find the recommended .htaccess file in the Jamroom Bonus Pack download called "htaccess_friendly_urls" - simply rename it to ".htaccess" to make it work (if mod_rewrite is working on your server).

Hope this helps!

- Brian

User Support Forum Archive (Read Only)
Jamroom Help

Solutions
• Social Media Platform
• Social Networking Software
• Musician Website Manager
• Community Builder
Products
• Jamroom Core
• Jamroom Addons