Jamroom Logo Jamroom 5 Core
is now Open Source!
User Support Forum Archive (Read Only)
DS Flash Players:
Intergration
dirtyed

Posted: 07/31/07 07:18 
Guys, I just got my download link for the Black Ipod player and I was reading the install.txt which says that the player was for the Cobalt theme... but I using Evo_DIGI theme on my site will it still work correctly if I install it? I also want to only set it as the player to be placed on other websites and not my main player, because I'm using ExpressMediaPlayer Security System For EVO-DARK as my main player.

smith.kyle
CodeSmith

Posted: 07/31/07 08:53 
Yes, it will still work.

Yes...that's a soda machine...

I get bored when no one's posting...
daddysylem
DS Flash Players

Posted: 07/31/07 15:13 

dirtyed:
Guys, I just got my download link for the Black Ipod player and I was reading the install.txt which says that the player was for the Cobalt theme... but I using Evo_DIGI theme on my site will it still work correctly if I install it? I also want to only set it as the player to be placed on other websites and not my main player, because I'm using ExpressMediaPlayer Security System For EVO-DARK as my main player.

Sorry......
I still haven't upgraded the instruction sheets yet, but will get them all upgraded in the next week.

But kyle is right,
The players are designed to work with Jamroom itself, so it doesn't matter what theme they are used in as long as they are used on a Jamroom site.

GCFireSprinkler.com
dirtyed

Posted: 07/31/07 16:05 
That's ok things happen, in the instructions it says to make chages to the side.tpl and side.inc.tpl which aren't in the Evolution or Cobalt3 theme or skins directories I couldn't figure out where to make the changes... Help!

daddysylem
DS Flash Players

Posted: 07/31/07 17:02 

dirtyed:
That's ok things happen, in the instructions it says to make chages to the side.tpl and side.inc.tpl which aren't in the Evolution or Cobalt3 theme or skins directories I couldn't figure out where to make the changes... Help!

I don't have a copy of the Evo_DIGI theme so I'm not sure what templates you would need to edit in that theme.

In the 3.1 Cobalt3 theme.......
To replace the player on the Artist Page side bar you will need to edit,
"themes/Cobalt3/theme_side.tpl"

To change the popup player in that theme you will need to edit,
"themes/Cobalt3/song_player.tpl"

If you want to contact me by email I can set you up some instructions to modify your Cobalt3 files if you cant figure it out yourself. But the code mods will be slightly different for 3.1 than they were for 3.0
daddysylem@dsplayerskins.com

GCFireSprinkler.com
dirtyed

Posted: 08/06/07 22:18 
Guys I figured it out, if you are using Evo_Digi v3 for your Jamroom follow instructions below to install the small black Ipod snipper ONLY for use in myspace, etc.

1- Edit files in download to point to your Evolution theme folder. In other words replace all traces of Cobalt3 with Evolution

2- Upload all files to your Evo theme and skin, etc.. directories instead of your Cobalt3 directory as instructions state

3- Add coding below to your index_side.tpl file (location: themes/Evolution/index_side.tpl)
between <!-- CODE SNIPPER --> and <!-- SITE ADS -->
***Make sure the ipod_small.swf file is upload in your themes/Evolution/ folder

{if $BAND_QUOTA > 0}
<div id="head-180-2">CODE SNIPPER</div>
<div class="body-2" align="center">
<table width="100%" border="0" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="4">
<tr>
<td>Copy and paste this code into your MySpace or any website page! Add {$BAND_NAME} to your web pages!<br>
</td>
</tr>
<tr>
<td align="center">
<textarea onclick="this.select()" name="player_code" rows="6" style="width: 145px; font-size: 11px; background-color: #DDD">
<center />
<object enableJSURL="false" enableHREF="false" saveEmbedTags="true" allowScriptAccess="never" allownetworking="internal" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" data="{$MASTER_URL}/themes/Evolution/ipod_small.swf?playlist_url={$XSPF_HIFI_PLAYALL_URL}&autoload=true&info_button_text=Visit+Our+Site%21&playlist_title=Now+Playing" height="250" width="160" align="center">
<param name="movie" value="{$MASTER_URL}/themes/Evolution/ipod_small.swf?playlist_url={$XSPF_HIFI_PLAYALL_URL}&autoload=true&info_button_text=Visit+Our+Site%21&playlist_title=Now+Playing"/>
<param name="allownetworking" value="internal" />
<param name="allowScriptAccess" value="never" />
<param name="enableJSURL" value="false" />
<param name="enableHREF" value="false" />
<param name="saveEmbedTags" value="true" />
<param name="quality" value="high" />
<param name="wmode" value="opaque" />
</object>
<br />
<a href="{$BAND_URL}" target="_blank">VISIT<br />{$BAND_NAME}</a>
</center>
</textarea></td>
</tr>
</table>
</div>

{else}

<!-- CODE SNIPPER -->
<div id="head-180-2">CODE SNIPPER</div>
<div id="body-5" align="center">
<table width="100%" border="0" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="4">
<tr>
<td>Create a link to your page, copy and paste this code into your MySpace or TagWorld style pages.<br>
</td>
</tr>
<tr>
<td align="center"> <textarea onclick="this.select()" name="code_snip" rows="4" style="width: 145px; font-size: 11px; background-color: #DDD"> <a href="{$BAND_URL}" target="_blank">Link to: {$BAND_NAME}</a></textarea></td>
</tr>
</table>
</div>

{/if}

User Support Forum Archive (Read Only)
DS Flash Players

Solutions
• Social Media Platform
• Social Networking Software
• Musician Website Manager
• Community Builder
Products