Jamroom Logo Jamroom 5 Core
is now Open Source!
User Support Forum Archive (Read Only)
Ultrabubble:
SefJam fix for 3.1 Artist EPKs and Custom Styles
SteveX
Ultrabubble

Posted: 08/19/07 02:14 
Send them here. If they have difficulty typing two lines into a htaccess file then they can send the guy they employ to do their website.

I don't really see why they would need to be sent here at all. The forum is very clearly marked SefJam.

"Stranger from another planet, welcome to our hole. Just strap on your guitar and we'll play some rock and roll"

Ultrabubble create things.
djmerlyn
Jamroom Ustad

Posted: 08/19/07 03:11 

SteveX:
Send them here. If they have difficulty typing two lines into a htaccess file then they can send the guy they employ to do their website.

I don't really see why they would need to be sent here at all. The forum is very clearly marked SefJam.

I was honestly hoping for something as simple as a place to send a user to go and download an update. I didn't know it wasn't that straight forward.

I'm sure if they didn't come to me first with issues they don't know is sefjam related, they would likely find this area.

but I'll keep that noted~

Thanks

"more server and network power than any host, dedicated to your jamroom site"
SteveX
Ultrabubble

Posted: 08/19/07 05:37 
There will of course be an update which will be emailed to anyone who requests it, but I need to write it first. Plenty changed in 3.1 and SefJam needs to accomodate that.

There are still one or two aspects of Cobalt3 which are not quite right and working on how sefjam works with these new aspects whilst they are still in a state of flux was quite a wind up.

SefJam is not the simplest of things to rewrite, although the two lines of code added to the htaccess file is the simple way for users to update.

Any users who are unable to type these two lines of code into their htaccess file are perfectly welcome to purchase the installation service.

"Stranger from another planet, welcome to our hole. Just strap on your guitar and we'll play some rock and roll"

SteveX
Ultrabubble

Posted: 08/19/07 05:43 
If king is still having problems with this I still need to know what the problem is.

I have just installed SefJam on another client site. EPKs and custom css work perfectly with just the 2 lines added to the htaccess.

How is it not working? Is there an error? Is there a blank screen? Have epks been switched on for the quota? Is it that heading1 is showing up as purple rather than green?

What is not working?

User Support Forum Archive (Read Only)
Ultrabubble

< Previous12

Solutions
• Social Media Platform
• Social Networking Software
• Musician Website Manager
• Community Builder
Products
• Jamroom Core
• Jamroom Addons