Jamroom Logo Jamroom 5 Core
is now Open Source!
User Support Forum Archive (Read Only)
Ultrabubble:
New: SefJam Bookmarks
Prawn

Posted: 01/17/08 21:30 
Personally i think it covers them all, there is almost too many :D

i find people really only use the facebook and google ones, but thats for me and my site obviously..

SteveX
Ultrabubble

Posted: 01/18/08 03:47 

Prawn:
Personally i think it covers them all, there is almost too many Very Happy

i find people really only use the facebook and google ones, but thats for me and my site obviously..

Note that you don't need to display all the buttons, you can use sites="google,digg,furl" as a parameter which would show just the Google, Digg and Furl buttons.

"Stranger from another planet, welcome to our hole. Just strap on your guitar and we'll play some rock and roll"

Ultrabubble create things.
payxoo

Posted: 06/20/08 16:04 
do you know if this is compatible with the latest jamroom version ?

I am currently using Media Pro Skin !!!!

let me know I really want to buy this ...

SteveX
Ultrabubble

Posted: 06/20/08 16:30 
Yes, this is fine with Jamroom, but you don't need to buy it as it is a free download from the Marketplace. Just download, install and configure it as you like.

"Stranger from another planet, welcome to our hole. Just strap on your guitar and we'll play some rock and roll"

CanPanther

Posted: 07/01/09 13:57 
Is this addon still available and does it work for JR v4+?

SteveX
Ultrabubble

Posted: 07/01/09 17:09 
Yes, you can download it from the Marketplace. It is a free download, you need to be logged into jamroom.net to see the download button.

manymoods

Posted: 07/01/09 20:25 
Hey steve, i'm logged in but there is no down load button, only a more info button which takes you to ultra bubble, but there's nothing on their site either??? I've been trying to access this add on for weeks.

CanPanther

Posted: 07/02/09 00:21 

manymoods:
Hey steve, i'm logged in but there is no down load button, only a more info button which takes you to ultra bubble, but there's nothing on their site either??? I've been trying to access this add on for weeks.

And there's been no activity in this topic for a while, no explanations, so that's the reason I asked as well.

SteveX
Ultrabubble

Posted: 07/02/09 01:08 
If your jamroom.net account isn't working correctly you will need to contact Jamroom support and have them reset your account.

Note that you have to be logged into jamroom.net, not just the forum.

manymoods

Posted: 07/02/09 01:33 
re your note: yeah i know, and i am logged in to jr.net, there is somethng wrong with that button??

CanPanther

Posted: 07/02/09 03:02 

manymoods:
re your note: yeah i know, and i am logged in to jr.net, there is somethng wrong with that button??

Sorry but same here, Steve. It's been that way for months now. I keep checking every so often but it's always just the 'More Info' button and no download button.

SteveX
Ultrabubble

Posted: 07/02/09 13:59 
There doesn't seem to be anything wrong with the button, I asked Bigguy to check it in May as a result of this thread, and he could find nothing wrong:
http://www.jamroom.net/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=29958

Others are managing to download bookmarks, so either you are not logged in correctly, have not licensed your Jamroom from the account you are logging in as, or there is something wrong with your account.

If you are properly logged into jamroom.net (note that this is different from being logged into the forum - you will be able to access your licensed downloads from the jamroom downloads page) and this is still not working, you will need to contact jamroom.net support and have them fix your account.

CanPanther

Posted: 07/02/09 16:20 
While I have all the others, I didn't buy the cluster server license. Could that be the reason? I have tried updating my JR profile, not my forum profile, and got the same result: no download button.

SteveX
Ultrabubble

Posted: 07/02/09 16:24 
No, you only need to have a registered jamroom to be able to download.

You will need to contact jamroom.net support and ask them to reset your account.

manymoods

Posted: 07/02/09 20:58 
I have a professional license and am logged in both the forum and jamroom.net - no down load button.

User Support Forum Archive (Read Only)
Ultrabubble

< Previous12345Next >

Solutions
• Social Media Platform
• Social Networking Software
• Musician Website Manager
• Community Builder
Products
• Jamroom Core
• Jamroom Addons
• Jamroom Modules