Jamroom Logo Jamroom 5 Core
is now Open Source!
User Support Forum Archive (Read Only)
Ultrabubble:
clouds
msultani

Posted: 01/09/08 06:08 
Hello Steve,
Can the clouds display music names only? Plus is there a limit we can set to display only 30 keywords and so on?

Thanks

SteveX
Ultrabubble

Posted: 01/09/08 06:22 
Clouds in song genre mode doesn't show song names directly, but links to lists of songs by genre, with the size of each link controlled by the number of songs in the genre. It is the same with Video genres.

You can show artists directly though, scaled by number of plays, number of songs, number of pageviews etc

You can use the Sort Parameters to show a fixed number of genres or artists:
showmax="50" will show a random selection of 50 artists, whilst showtop="30" would show the 30 highest results.

"Stranger from another planet, welcome to our hole. Just strap on your guitar and we'll play some rock and roll"

Ultrabubble create things.
msultani

Posted: 01/09/08 09:28 
Hi Steve,
Made the payment, and waiting to download this.

Thanks

msultani

Posted: 01/09/08 12:06 
Hi Steve,

I want to display the bubbles in my artist's pages and display it according to their music genre, eg. if my genre is pop in the bubble it show other pop artist. so that way when my users click on any of those links takes them to the same genre. How will I do this.

Thanks

SteveX
Ultrabubble

Posted: 01/09/08 14:55 
Try this in your artist theme:

Code
{jr_sefjam_cloud mode="artists" genre=$BAND_SOUNDLIKE}

You can also pass in quota=$QUOTA_ID if you want to encourage your visitors to browse within the same quota as the artist.

"Stranger from another planet, welcome to our hole. Just strap on your guitar and we'll play some rock and roll"

msultani

Posted: 01/09/08 15:59 
Thanks Steve, works like a charm. I did purchase the friendly url awhile back, is there any update and so on, if there is how will it work?

Thanks

SteveX:
Try this in your artist theme:

Code
{jr_sefjam_cloud mode="artists" genre=$BAND_SOUNDLIKE}

You can also pass in quota=$QUOTA_ID if you want to encourage your visitors to browse within the same quota as the artist.

SteveX
Ultrabubble

Posted: 01/10/08 04:38 
If you are using SefJam you need to add sefjam=1 as a parameter. This will cause the links to use the sefjam url.

Note that you can aslo use target="audio.php" (if you want your artist links to point to one of their pages other than index.php), or url=, which will cause all the links in to arrive at one page (eg a genre page).

SefJam is now at v1.0.5, so let me know if you want me to email you updated files.

msultani

Posted: 01/10/08 07:07 
Hello Steve,
SefJam that I have is 1.0.0, if you can kindly email me the updated one please.

Thank you

SteveX:
If you are using SefJam you need to add sefjam=1 as a parameter. This will cause the links to use the sefjam url.

Note that you can aslo use target="audio.php" (if you want your artist links to point to one of their pages other than index.php), or url=, which will cause all the links in to arrive at one page (eg a genre page).

SefJam is now at v1.0.5, so let me know if you want me to email you updated files.

SteveX
Ultrabubble

Posted: 01/10/08 07:32 
Updated files sent by email.

Let me know if you have any questions or problems with the update.

Thanks

User Support Forum Archive (Read Only)
Ultrabubble

Solutions
• Social Media Platform
• Social Networking Software
• Musician Website Manager
• Community Builder
Products
• Jamroom Core
• Jamroom Addons
• Jamroom Modules