Jamroom Logo Jamroom 5 Core
is now Open Source!
User Support Forum Archive (Read Only)
User Site Design, Integration and Customization:
Will Pay for Custom Theme Design
erh777

Posted: 11/16/04 16:46 
I need someone to design a Jamroom theme that will blend in with my website. This template would be for a folk music website and it does not need to be flashy, just something that blends in well with the rest of the website. The main website has a very simple design but I would be glad for the Jamroom section to look better than the rest of the site, so I am open for ideas. Here's a link to my website so you can get an idea:
http://www.ezfolk.com

Here's basically what I need:

1.) I would like our logo somewhere on each page linking back to the main part of the website. I can supply the logo in any size that would be appropriate.

2.) I would like a white background for all the results pages (artist listing, etc.) since the rest of the website is white.

3.) The same basic color scheme as the rest of the site (I'll supply the color codes).

If you're interested please contact me and let me know how much you will charge and when I can expect it to be completed. You can Email me at rhefner@carolina.rr.com

erh7777

Posted: 11/22/04 19:17 
I just wanted to say thanks and recommend the services of DJMERLYN to anyone else who might need help setting up Jamroom on their site. The day I posted a message asking for help he contacted me and took on the job. Over the next several days he did an unbelievable job of making sure that everything worked correctly. There were several stumbling blocks along the way and each time he worked until a solution was found.

I won't keep gushing, but DJ -- you did a magnificent job!

Richard Hefner
http://www.ezfolk.com

User Support Forum Archive (Read Only)
User Site Design, Integration and Customization

Solutions
• Social Media Platform
• Social Networking Software
• Musician Website Manager
• Community Builder
Products
• Jamroom Core
• Jamroom Addons