Jamroom Logo Jamroom 5 Core
is now Open Source!
User Support Forum Archive (Read Only)
User Site Design, Integration and Customization:
quick question about the themes
Rick

Posted: 11/09/03 16:06 
I will use sandstorm for example, which template file displays all the song tables? Is it the s_header.tpl? See what I could like to do is add two more tables on the music page to display the hi fi and lo fi links. The s_header.tpl is a blank page as you know, so I am assuming this is the page that places all of the song tables? Thanks Very Happy

Brian
Jamroom Team

Posted: 11/09/03 16:34 

Rick:
I will use sandstorm for example, which template file displays all the song tables? Is it the s_header.tpl? See what I could like to do is add two more tables on the music page to display the hi fi and lo fi links. The s_header.tpl is a blank page as you know, so I am assuming this is the page that places all of the song tables? Thanks Very Happy

The song "tables" are actually constructed out of several smaller template files that are included depending on the contents of the database. Check out the song config file (most lilely song.cfg) to see all of the smaller template file names that are included to create each "table". Hope this helps!

- Brian

Rick

Posted: 11/09/03 16:47 
Thanks a lot, yes I was aware of that Very Happy I was curious to know which template is the background, like the main template that has all of the other templates included. I would like to have it so that when you click on the "Music" link, then the the page that displays the songs, I can insert another table on the top above the songs that includes the hi fi and lo fi links Very Happy

Rick

Posted: 11/09/03 16:54 
NM I took a risk and it was the song_header.tpl but you did get me in the right direction so I got it the way I want thanks Very Happy

User Support Forum Archive (Read Only)
User Site Design, Integration and Customization

Solutions
• Social Media Platform
• Social Networking Software
• Musician Website Manager
• Community Builder
Products
• Jamroom Core
• Jamroom Addons
• Jamroom Modules
• Jamroom Marketplace