is now Open Source!
User Support Forum Archive (Read Only)
DS Flash Players:
Working jeroen player code
daddysylem
DS Flash Players

Posted: 09/19/12 21:08 

pitrager:
I'm trying to get plugins to work. I found a free one that shows a graph spectrum when music plays. I tried using it as Jamroom code and it's not showing up.

{jr_array name="vars" key="plugins" value="spectrumvisualizer-1"}

Do I need to alter the xspf.default.tpl file also?

I'm not exactly sure, have you checked the Jeroen website??
I didn't even know the Jeroen Player had plugins.. Confused
http://www.longtailvideo.com/support/jw-player/jw-player-for-flash-v5/10629/using-jw-player-plugins

Greg -

GCFireSprinkler.com
pitrager

Posted: 09/20/12 08:44 
Yeah they have quit a few popping up as of late. I know the codes I'm using are correct, but I'm also pretty sure they were not programmed in, to work here on Jamroom. It just won't recognize them.

I'm taking a wild guess here but I think it has something to do with the swfobject needing updated here for Jamroom here to accept them or the js file.

It's a little frustrating. We are missing out on great player visuals and being able to program in simple things like a facebook button to make the players independently viral.

It would be nice to be able to reskin it too. I just feel if this is something already in Jamroom it should be opened up to it's full potential.

daddysylem
DS Flash Players

Posted: 09/20/12 15:41 

pitrager:
Yeah they have quit a few popping up as of late. I know the codes I'm using are correct, but I'm also pretty sure they were not programmed in, to work here on Jamroom. It just won't recognize them.

I'm taking a wild guess here but I think it has something to do with the swfobject needing updated here for Jamroom here to accept them or the js file.

It's a little frustrating. We are missing out on great player visuals and being able to program in simple things like a facebook button to make the players independently viral.

It would be nice to be able to reskin it too. I just feel if this is something already in Jamroom it should be opened up to it's full potential.

There shouldn’t be anything in Jamroom that holds you back from being able to install the Jeroen 5 Player in Jamroom. You may need to install some additional files to support the Jeroen 5 Player, but I would think everything you need should be available from the Jeroen website. Unfortunately Jamrooms support of the Jeroen Player only extends to the Jeroen 4 player due to licensing and legal issues Brian had with the new owners of Longtail. But as far as I know there is nothing in Jamroom that would prevent the Jeroen 5 Player from working properly if you have it setup according to the requirements on the Jeroen website.

Greg -

GCFireSprinkler.com
gospelengine

Posted: 09/20/12 21:46 
Right on thanks. I just needed a direction on what was the issue. All I need do is update. Much appreciated.

User Support Forum Archive (Read Only)
DS Flash Players

< Previous1234

Solutions
• Social Media Platform
• Social Networking Software
• Musician Website Manager
• Community Builder
Products
• Jamroom Core
• Jamroom Addons
• Jamroom Modules